How's the weather where you are?

Censored

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
I know at least one of our members, GeeBee, is from New Orleans. Been thinking about him the last few days and hoping he is okay.
The weather here was muggy and warm today (85F, 29C) but barely any rain (a few days ago they were forecasting tons of rain for today, but the track of the storm was more west than they thought so we Philadelphians got a nice break).

Thanks, Ziffel. I'm fine. I was vacationing in East Aurora, New York when it hit and now I'm at a hotel in Buffalo. Lots of decisions to make now. My only current access to the internet is the neighborhood library which is not easily accessible to me, but I'll try to pop in here and there. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Oh that's sooooo great to hear that you were out of state and are okay. That is such great news. And I'm sure you do have a lot of tough decisions coming up. Such a sad thing how much devastation and destruction this storm has caused. I attended a prayer vigil they had at work today for those interested in praying for all these people affected. They also are going to set up a fund through which we can donate financial assistance.
Today here in PA was pretty warm but moderate humidity. The good news is we've got delightful weather beginning Saturday and lasting at least a week (Highs only to be about 78-80 through the period).

Once again, so happy to hear you are safe and sound in New York, GeeBee. God be with you and all the people in Louisiana and Mississippi through this difficult time and the long recovery period ahead.

That Announcer

Reaction score
May luck be with you, GeeBee.

Weather here: Rainy and cold.

Breakfast: Banana
Lunch: Potato chips
Supper: Beef sandwich

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth's Daily Weather

Today: It was nice and cool this morning, but now, boy is it hot! High 88, with lots of sun.

For Breakfast: Rice Krispies
For Supper: GAB

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Already September,still in the 80s.Kind of weirding me out still,wondering when the fall temps. will begin.Would love to have a nice breeze blow every once in awhile.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth's Daily Weather

Today: Hot and steamy, do I have to paint a picture here? High 90, with a mix of clouds and sun.

For Breakfast: Skipped (BIG mistake)
For Lunch: Auntie Anne's soft pretzels!
For Supper: Pizza

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Today's weather: NICE! Sunny, 70's. Gonna get warm this weekend, warmer than it's been for a few weeks then it's going to cool off again.

Breakfast: Cocoa Krispies
Lunch: Cheese quesadilla
Dinner: Beef bread bowl stew

That Announcer

Reaction score
Weather: Dry heat, but the wind is beginning to pick up.

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Macaroni
Supper: I think it's gonna be subs

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Cloudy and breezy, but warm enough that you don't need a jacket.

christyb

Reaction score
Weather here in Montana: Cooler and smoky. Have any of ya'll lived through a fire season? Everything smells like a giant bonfire. :smile: