How's the weather where you are?

Ziffel

Reaction score
Hot today (just reached 90F, 32C) but not so bad humidity. And tomorrow starts a long stretch of beautiful weather, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

They had a cookout outside at work for us today so I barely ate anything for breakfast and probably won't eat much for dinner. Had 2 hamburgers, 2 hotdogs, some grilled chicken, potato salad, fruit, potato chips, and ice cream!

That Announcer

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
They had a cookout outside at work for us today so I barely ate anything for breakfast and probably won't eat much for dinner. Had 2 hamburgers, 2 hotdogs, some grilled chicken, potato salad, fruit, potato chips, and ice cream!
How I would have loved to have been there!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Would have been great if you were. :smile: The only thing that marred things a little bit was the darn yellow jackets. They get pretty bad here August through October and they were attracted to all the picnic food. It was rather fun seeing some ladies leap up out of their seats and scream, though. heeeheehee. I confess I fear them too but I didn't let it show too obviously.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Hot, sunny, about 88º

Breakfast: Apple slices.
Lunch: Meatball sub at Subway.

christyb

Reaction score
Newsflash on Montana weather!

It's a hot whoppin' oh 80 something degrees. You can't see the sun nor the mountains haze you ask? No it's smoke. Ahh you gotta love fire season

Breakfast: Smoke
Lunch: Smoke
Dinner: I'll probably be breathing smoke still.

Ok so I'll get my sarcastic backside outta here. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth's Daily Weather

Today: I've been sweatin' all day, need I say more? High 87, with lots of burning sun!

For Breakfast: Oreo O's
For Supper: Homemade Chicken-n-Dumplins! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Ziffel

Reaction score
And just as promised (well, I guess forecasted doesn't necessarily equate to promised) it's pretty nice here today. 81F,27C, low humidity, sunny, and a nice breeze. And to be continued for at least a week. :big_grin: The nights will be pretty good sleeping weather coming up (Tuesday night they're saying the lows will get to the 50's. Ahhhhhh).

That Announcer

Reaction score
Weather: H-O-T.

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, toast
Lunch: Chicken
Supper: I think it's lasagna