How's the weather where you are?

superfan

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Warm but not overly. Sunny with a breeze. Good decent (and dry!) weather.
Brekkie: a banana
dinner: Tacos!

Lunch was boring so I ommitted it as to not put you to sleep.

And superfan, either you or me, or TA if he comes back, will most likely get snow first.
Yeah, us Canadians and our snow, eh? :wink: I know it's only fall and SEEMS too early to mention the four letter word, but you never know....

Today: Beautiful in the high teens (Celsius) and breezy!
Brekkie:cornflakes, milk and maple syrup on top
Lunch: 1 chicken nugget, lots of veggies.
Supper: two hot dogs (yuk), Diet Coke and BBQ Crispy Minis.

Didn't get a chance to walk today! Boo! Hiss!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
superfan said:
Yeah, us Canadians and our snow, eh? I know it's only fall and SEEMS too early to mention the four letter word!
You kiddin' I LIVE for snow! Each inch is a day off from school! You Canadians are lucky to get such realistic winters. Anymore down here we barely get a good sticking snow! Last year, the rest of the country got bombared with snow, while we only got a few flurries and dustings. :stick_out_tongue: :boo: :grouchy:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
That's no fun. Snow is great. The only downside are when it's -40C out every day for 3 weeks and my knuckles get so dry from the cold. Sometimes I wear gloves inside my mittens.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The colder the better. As a good friend of mine once said: "When you're cold, you can always put on more layers, but when you're hot, you can only get so naked."

superfan

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
That's no fun. Snow is great. The only downside are when it's -40C out every day for 3 weeks and my knuckles get so dry from the cold. Sometimes I wear gloves inside my mittens.
Brrrrr! I got a chill just reading that! Cold snaps are the worst.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Today was really nice. Sunny, highs in the 70's. We're getting a big dose of fall tomorrow though!

Breakfast: Honey Nut Cheerios
Lunch: Cheese tortilla
Dinner: Pot roast and veggies

peachesncream

Reaction score
mildly warm.
lunch: sushi b/c slowly restaurants are opening
dinner is going to be some veggie soup my mom made me
i found some coke too which is different from water always and it goes better woiht sailor jerry rum.gotta get ready to go back to work and i'm traveling down the bayou tomorrow to attend a news forum.maybe we'll make it on tv.foxnews,msnbc and cnn are suppposed to be there.
you guys have fun with that snow.part of the reason i'm iffy about moving to baltimore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth's Daily Weather

Today: Quite a bit cooler! Nice! High 87, with overcast skies.

For Breakfast: Oreo O's
For Lunch: Taquitos
For Supper: Shoney's :sleep:

Ziffel

Reaction score
Phildelphi is the place to be! Another perfectly beautiful day (77F,25C) and they're still forecasting 70's through at least the next 7 days. I'd have to take a week's vacation in Philadelphia with that kind of weather if I didn't live here already! :big_grin:

superfan

Reaction score
Sunny with a high of 20 Celsius!

Brekkie: a tiny piece of toast w/ butter
Lunch:3 chicken nuggets and a lot o' veggies
Supper:veggie pizza w/ zuchini and eggplant yuk...but you gotta do whatcha gotta do... :rolleyes: