How's the weather where you are?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Today's weather: Cold! Well, not really, getting cooler though. High was only around 59 or so.

Breakfast: Muffin
Lunch: Turkey sandwich
Dinner: Chicken nuggets

Ziffel

Reaction score
Beautiful day here once again (72F,22C currently). Tonight is going down to the 40's! Have to remember to bring a jacket tomorrow morning.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
It's a nice,cool 61 degrees at the moment.Today,I finally got to wear a sweater this morning,we had a fall rain shower,last less than a half hour.So happy the hot days are gone.:zany:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth's Daily Weather

Today: Beautiful! It was JUST beautiful...until the sun came out! :boo: High 71, with beautiful gray clouds and rain this morning that turned into lots of sunshine. :boo:

For Breakfast: Honeynut Cheerios
For Lunch: Chinese
For Supper: Captain D's

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Um,, really cold today. Fluxuating (is that how you spell that word?) alot, it was about 7C this afternoon. WAY TOO COLD. It's not October yet, and it's almost time to get out my rusty red tuque with the two pompoms on the top (It reminds me of Red Fraggle).

superfan

Reaction score
AHA!!! It HAILED today. Very cold this morning and very windy. Bit o' rain, too. But this afternoon, lo and behold it decided to hail. Summer is officially over. :stick_out_tongue:

Brekkie: 1/4 of bagel and water
Lunch:Cream o' Broccoli soup and cookies and milk
Supper: dry roast (slow cooker style), potatoes and carrots. And Diet Coke.
Currently snacking upon generic brand caramel corn.

peachesncream

Reaction score
still warm. i wish i had seasons like the rest of you. here it goes from warm to cold.no in between.
lunch/dinner a steak with garlic and garlic mash potatoes. boy does my breath smell good :wink:
i wouldn't mind if it snowed maybe once.it did for christmas last night and no one knew what to do.
kimp....i meant ot tell you on the other thread i think it's great you're using bob's avator.it's a nice tribute for someone who meant something to us all.

unclematt

Reaction score
It was cold today in Chicago. No rain though. I think fall is finally here.