Hurricane Sandy Thread

Hubert

Reaction score
Did you really have to do that? :stick_out_tongue:
I know it completely coincided with the mood of this thread...but I seriously tried to resist...can't you give me credit for good effort at trying to resist?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know it completely coincided with the mood of this thread...but I seriously tried to resist...can't you give me credit for good effort at trying to resist?
Well at least it lifted the mood of the thread. :smile: Since it's kind of a downer given the circumstances that happened.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
We've had 10 deaths I think where I live. And most of them were from either traffic accidents or trees that had fallen into homes. Infact one of them here was an 8 year old boy. A tree fell on him in house where he was sleeping if I'm correct. :frown:

Hubert

Reaction score
We've had 10 deaths I think where I live. And most of them were from either traffic accidents or trees that had fallen into homes. Infact one of them here was an 8 year old boy. A tree fell on him in house where he was sleeping if I'm correct. :frown:
Sad. I'll be keeping those families in my thoughts over the next few weeks, along with all other victims and their families. :cry:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know it's very sad...I don't know if any of you watched when the president addressed the press before the hurricane hit. But some dumb a*** reporter asked him "so how is the storm gonna effect the elections?" I'm like WTH??! I think that was the least of everyone's worries at that point!!! Dumb media! I liked how Obama pretty much shut him up by saying that the election would take care of itself and his only main focus was on the people who were gonna be affected by the storm.