I Am Spaghetti

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
mashed potatoes and gravy are great stuff, especially if i have some biscuits to go with the meal.

ryan

wockawocka

Reaction score
Yeah! And you know what's scary? The school cafeteria's mashed potatoes are actually really really good too. The gravy is an odd color, but also great!

Beakie

Reaction score
ah cereal.. Cookie Crisp used to be the best cereal.. but it didn't taste the same after General Mills started making it..

fruit.. I like oranges, peaches, strawberries, green grapes.. that's about it..

I hate mashed potatoes.. actually I hate all vegetables except non-mashed potatoes, lettuce, corn when it's in the form of popcorn or corn chips, and cucumbers when they're in the form of pickles.. :halo:

cafeteria food.. my old school's cafeteria had pizza that was absolutely the most disgusting pizza in the history of the universe.. it could not possibly be worse.. it was always cold, had no toppings besides cheese, and I believe it was made of cardboard and glue..

Mark Filton

Reaction score
Wolfy don't run away too fast, since we're having good food talks :big_grin:

The others mention mashed potatoes. How about on pizza?

I must say I'm sorry for saying that. Yuck :stick_out_tongue:

Also, the title I gave the thread sounds a bit odd, but I am lucky that it is still popular :big_grin:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
for cereal, i always eat rice krispies, but cereal never fills me up..

ryan

Beakie

Reaction score
oh, and I forgot pineapples! That's the other fruit I like!

Count Chocula is/was great (do they actually still make it? I haven't seen it anywhere in a long time :eek: )

cereal fills me up if I eat enough of it.. if it's one of my favorite cereals I eat like 5 bowls of it at a time..

Mark Filton

Reaction score
Love cereal. Yes, Count Chocula is still hanging around :big_grin:

What kind of Muppet is your avatar?

Hmmm...food thread is winding down a little :rolleyes:

wolfy

Reaction score
"Do you have mashed potatoes?"

Ah, a famous line from a famous Muppet movie, "Emmet Otter and the Jug Band Christmas" (or something like that)...

The porcupine character that was a friend of Emmet's LOVED mashed potatoes, and asked Doc Frog (?) who owned a restuarant if they served them when he offered Emmet, his friends and his mother a job singing at the restuarant...

"Or am I just dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaming?"

(Sorry, another Muppet reference! I loved "Spa'am" in "Muppet Treasure Island," next to that extremely tasty dish, "Looooooong John." Oooh, the food references go on and on, don't they?)

Mmmmmmm...Long John.....arglarglargl...
wolfy

PS Actually, I prefer lemon-filled glazed donuts, freshly made, from any donut shop or store or person. Favorite donut store? The Donut Hole...Minot, North Dakota (especially when Jack was cooking!) hhhhhhhheeeeaaaaavvvvvveeeeennnnnnnn......

Mark Filton

Reaction score
Oh, wow...I wish I had that donut now :big_grin:

Still the food thread lives!!!

Always here to take a recollection of food.

(where is the Swedish Chef smilie when you need him the most???)
:wink: