I Am Spaghetti

Super Scooter

Reaction score
As far as I know, there is no Sonic's in New York. Maybe one of the cities, but, nowhere else.

Never been to Jack In the Box either.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well I guess I could see why a drive in resturaunt wouldn't fit in New York...but sometime....you'll have to come here and we'll get us a chicken strip meal

oh...I forgot I LOVE LONG JOHN SILVERS!....no not just because pepe was their spokeshrimp, but because I LOOOOVE their chicken planks (yes I am a chicken fiend) oh that batter...yum yum...I love those little crumblies at the bottom of the basket...but our LJS doesn't have them much anymore.....

Sarah

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
me too...let's get a petition!

SAVE OUR SHRIMP!

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
He is a King Prawn, ok!

Anyway, I've never been to LJS either, though I would like to go soon.

Anyone been to IHOP lately? Mmmmmmmm-mmmmm! What a place! The International House of Pancakes is one of my favorite places, and makes for a great running gag with me and my friends! (ever notice how they only serve one onion ring with their steak? That's our running gag...)

foofoocakes

Reaction score
Don't your mommies cook for you?

Nothing beats homemade steak fries. Or better than IHOP. Homemade french toast. I use really fat bread and put a little vanilla in the batter. MMMMM.
Is it any wonder I have a weight problem. :big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
oh yeah my mommy cooks for me 95% of the time!

of course I love it when I made quiche...I make DARN good quiche...but the when I was at WDW I had quiche made in a french style, and they beat mine...darn.....

I don't like I hop! if they think you are over 12 they charge you an extra dollar for the kid's plate! which is REALLY embarassing when you only brought 3 dollars and they charge you 4!

Sarah

Mark Filton

Reaction score
Vanilla in the bread recipe. It is a GENIUS idea :big_grin:

So many different ways around here :wink:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
my mom never cooked when i lived at my parents house. she kept on giving me money and say go get the family something to eat. i don't think to many people cook now a days.....it's not like how it was 20 years ago where people would cook 4 or 5 times a week or maybe more....

ryan

Mark Filton

Reaction score
Still, a lot of different foods get talked about :big_grin:

I don't like radishes :excited: