I don't like Clifford, do you?

jediX

Reaction score
I thought I saw Clash in the credits for VMMX....

Sidebottom

Reaction score
jediX said:
I liked the "new" Mayhem band from the WDW special. What did Cliff play in that? I know he was bass in the "Solid Foam" band in JHH (produced by Dr. Teeth:big_grin:). Just throw my ol' pal Digit in there and you have one awesome band.
Was it actually stated that Teeth was their producer?

All I know is that he appeared in the background during "Music Keeps Rolling Along".

I really haven't seen very much JHH. Sadly.

What an awesome show.

-Sidebottom

jediX

Reaction score
He's in the production booth, so it's assumed he had some involvement in their band at the management/production level.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
he got so big too fast, he fell
That was kind of my point. When given the hosting job, he tried to run up the mountain so fast that he tripped and came crashing down.

turlem

Reaction score
what was the wdw mayhem band? was it on a special? was everybody still playing their instruments? was rowlf in it?

jediX

Reaction score
No, Rowlf was in the dog pound at the time.

As far as I know, here is the band in WDW:

Animal-Drums
Floyd-Bass
Janice-Guitar
Dr Teeth-Keyboard
Lips-Trumpet
Zoot-Sax
Clifford...I'm not sure. I know he was there, though. Maybe he was in the horn section or something. I'll check this when I get the chance.

Everyone sang in the song, "Rockin' All Around The World," even Zoot, strangely. The reason I KNOW Clifford was in the band then was I can recall his voice in the song, so I KNOW he had to be playing something. A second bass, maybe? Guitar? I dunno...but I DO know he was playing bass in Solid Foam (the band in JHH).