1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

I don't wanna grow up...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Vincent Liu, Jul 18, 2012.

1. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I'm turning 14 and I still love cartoons. In fact, I probably will always watch cartoons. There's no problem letting a little kid out. :)
    Muppet fan 123 and mo like this.
  2. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Wait, you're turning 14. You're younger than me?
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

You're never too old for cartoons :smirk:
    dwmckim and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  4. robodog

robodog Active Member

Growing up doesn't neccessarily mean leaving behind the things you loved as a kid. I'm 35. I still watch cartoons, collect toys and sleep with a stuffed animal. I still cherish the things I loved as a kid because the toys, shows and movies I grew up with helped shape who I became.
  5. bouncingbabyfig

bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

I have a friend who said his parents won't let him watch Kung Fu Panda 2 because he's too old for that now. Why would you tell your kid to stop watching cartoons and shows that make them happy, especially cartoons? Would you rather have them watch the shows that would make them uncomfortable and send the wrong message? I don't really get it...
    Vincent Liu and newsmanfan like this.
  6. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I hate it when stuff like that happens! if he really wants to watch it he could download it to his ipod if he has one. I have it on my ipad for some reason...and UP....and the nightmare before christmas....and the muppets and OK go...and bohemian rhapsody....
    not saying that i have alot of stuff I'm just adicted to buying things without my parents permission...
    bouncingbabyfig likes this.
  7. bouncingbabyfig

Kinda like how I joined this muppet site with out permisson...We are such rebels!!!
    mo likes this.
  8. mo

mo Well-Known Member

Totally! finally someone who gets me!
  9. bouncingbabyfig

yup!!! Honestly, when my mom told me not to come on to this site, I'm like: I feel safe here and it's just a site for muppet nerds. No offense by that!!! But really?
    mo likes this.
  10. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I love being a nerd we freakin rock!
  11. bouncingbabyfig

Yes we do!! We are also muffining...again. *sigh* Muffins anyone? *Nibble*
    Muppet fan 123 and mo like this.
  12. mo

mo Well-Known Member

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you!
  13. bouncingbabyfig

Blueberry, chocolate, banana, plain, how many of these are there? Now I'm hungry..
    mo likes this.
  14. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I'll take blueberry since it probably wont have nuts!
  15. CaseytheMuppet

To keep things back on track, I'd like to point out that I'm starting my first day of high school tomorrow. (Yeesh! I remember the first day of elementary school!) It's nerve-wracking and exciting at the same time. :)
    bouncingbabyfig and mo like this.
  16. mo

mo Well-Known Member

good luck!:)
  17. CaseytheMuppet

Thank you. What are you going into 6th, 7th grade? Good luck to you as well. Middle school is a fun ride... :laugh:
    mo likes this.
  18. mo

mo Well-Known Member

goin into 7th!
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  19. bouncingbabyfig

Going into high school as well, as mo knows this already. Middle school held many of the best moments of my life!
  20. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------
    Wow, we gots a lotta younguns around here... Now where'd I put my cane...:sleep:

Hey Snowth...is it true they use pig brains to make scrupples? ;)

-----------------