1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

I had the strangest dream....And you were in it, and you, too!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Manda:-D, Apr 27, 2003.

1. Manda:-D

Manda:-D Well-Known Member

As the title says, I had an odd dream last night....Involving some members of Muppet Central!!!!
    So, I was walking along, minding my business, when I see someone running in my direction.
    "Hey," I think, "That looks like Byron."
    WHAM!!!!! He slams right into me suddenly & knocks me down, not even stopping.
    "Yep," I say, "That was Byron!"
    Sarah & SuperScooter are there, (though I don't know where they came from), helping me up. Turns out Byron was rushing to bring breakfast to Boober Baby, aka Debo.
    So, we go to Debo's room, to say hello. Byron realizes he accidentally ran ME over, and turned BRIGHT red. ( :o ) Then Debo offered a bit of the breakfast Byron had brought her, and GUESS what it was. That's right: MUFFINS!!!!
    And then the dream ended. I woke up thinking, "THAT was odd!"

And the moral of this story is: I'm spending WAAAAY too much time on here!!!

2. Super Scooter

Super Scooter Well-Known Member

Well, I'm glad you included me in your dream (unlike Sarah:smirk: ), but, what, pray tell, was going on here?

(yous already started THAT rumor up again!:attitude: )

3. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby Well-Known Member

Wow... I feel most honored being in your dream! And I just want give a few words of thanks here.

Firstly, I'd like to thank Byron for being bring me that scrumptious breakfast of muffins... even though I don't like muffins, it was still thoughtful of him.

Secondly, I'd like to thank Super Scooter... I dunno why, but hey! Thanks so much, man... really, I mean thanks. Just wow... man, I'm so thankful... thanks... yeah, thank you... thanks.

Thirdly, Manda... for dreaming about me. Thanks chica!

And lastly, myself... for being the most gorgeous creature on this planet. I dare you to find one more gorgeous! XP

^_^ Debo

4. Kye

Kye Well-Known Member

Thats sooo WIERD,Because, I dreamed that you would have that same exact dream and post it here!!How bizzarre! At,least I think I was dreaming....Oh nevermind I just dozed off for a second:)

5. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry Well-Known Member

Why am I never in anyone's dreams?

On second thought, If I ever was I'm sure it wasn't very flatering.

Crazy:crazy:Chris

6. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Well-Known Member

Re: Re: I had the strangest dream....And you were in it, and you, too!

phoo on you:p sometimes i can will myself to dream about something...so before I go to bed tonight i'll think about ya superscoot!

Sarah:flirt:

7. Janice & Mokey's Man

Janice & Mokey's Man Well-Known Member

LOL!! Wow, like, what a great dream! :)

I got to run you over---heeheehee!! :D

(Sowwy... :o )

:p

8. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Well-Known Member

i wish someone dreamed about me......i'd probably be killed or something like that in the first few minutes of the dream...never mind..

ryan

9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

I'll try to dream of you. Now please I'm a man I just thought that if I have any dreams of any of the Muppet Crew I'll try to have a dream of you. I'll make it action packed with guns and car chases. And I won't let you die. I'll save you. So good night and sweet dreams. :)crazy: MmmmWhahahahahahaha) Oh sorry:o :eek: *Runs out of the room*

10. Super Scooter

Super Scooter Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: I had the strangest dream....And you were in it, and you, too!

Be careful what you wish for...

11. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Well-Known Member

my dream actually was about my golf coach and how I dislike him....he donated all our shirts to good will and I went and bought them back, it made him mad.....

Sarah:halo:

12. MartyMuppets

MartyMuppets Well-Known Member

I have never dreamed of anybody at MC yet. Interesting to think about it especially any of you who haven't ever shared any pictures of yourselves.
    Maybe I'll do it now that I've had this thought. ;)

13. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

I have, in the past, dreamed of a few people here. Without going into the dreams now as I really must go to bed, I'll just try to list who the people were.

Kathy
    Beau
    Peter (Kimp the Shrimp)

All were separate dreams.

14. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I actually once had a dream that T*K*O was for real, and there was a point where MrsPepper and I were sitting in a conference room with a staff of writers going over the scripts for the upcoming season.

15. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Well-Known Member

People with dreams that include me LOL

16. Fragglemuppet

I had one this morning about Snowth, as well as some other member I can't remember. It was mostly focussed around Snowth though. Snowth, you were married!
    :crazy: I had appearently logged on after a long absence, and you and another member had gotten maried, (separately, because you were both guys)! Anyway, in the thread where you talked about it, you provided an MP3 that was just labeled "wedding.mp3," or something like that. I figured it must have been a recording of the wedding, so I played it. It turned out to be your wedding song, as sung by Gordon Lightfoot! That was funny, considering
    A. He's Canadian.
    B. I don't consider his songs particularly romantic.
    After the song ended, you started to say something, without your accent by the way, but I didn't catch what it was because I woke up.

Hehe, sorry for the detail. It's just the way I am.

17. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

WHAT THE #ELL? !

Lol, I'm sorry, but the second I read those first seven words, I just bursted into laughter! I don't that very often, so... ROFLMAO... LITERALLY!

So you dream of me being gay? Whoa, that's... *Dies from laughter*

18. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets Well-Known Member

I think she means that two people in this forum had gotten married and you were one of then, that that you and another guy got married. Just straitening that out.

19. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yeah...I thought of it that way too...but whatever floats your boat, dreamers :p

20. Fragglemuppet

No! Oh my gosh...
    :eek:
    :o It was you, and another guy, in two different marriages.
    :) Now I'm laughing... Gay, indeed!