I Hate Those Claw Machines!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Claw Machines<gasp>

I play claw machines,from time to time;either at the boardwalk(at the beach) or wherever they are available.What always has discouraged me about claw machines is(especially if it is mostly stuffed toys),all the toys are usually jammed so tight inside the bottom; doesn't make sense to play.I watched an operator(while I was at the movies)fill one, and he literally jammed all the toys(stuffed animals) inside the bottom. I keep my money,or spend it on skeeball(least you have a sporting chance with that,if you know how to play it right).-JaniceFerSure

The claw..the claw is all-knowing..oooooo.-Toy Story :rolleyes:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Oh don't get me started on those crane games. I got addictred to them when I was a little younger and I spent so much money on them and won like 1,000 stuffed animals, I still have some but most of them I sold and gave away.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Talking about Claw machines I tried one and couldn't get Daffy. I only see Looney or Hanna Barbera other then Muppets but at Abliene thats where I see alot of Muppets. I remember trying to get a Big Bird and when I went for it, the claw pushed it back down then came up and lost it. I was cheated!

Thats were we come in and tip everyone over! *dress up like Mel Gibson in BraveHeart* Scotish actsent: Are u ready kids? CHARGE!!!!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Glad to know I'm not the only one who can't pass by a claw machine without trying atleast once! There has been a Gonzo at the one in our local Albertson's that I just can't get at! I got an Animal out of it last summer-someone else snagged the Fozzie. But I've also gotten a real cool Tweety and a couple of Betty Boop dolls, and one Felix the Cat dressed in a bunny suit. I really want to get Gonzo out of there on of these days, though!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Those claw machines are mainly a waste of money but can be good if you win. I won something once. They have a machine in sydney full of chocolate bars and you can play until you get atleast one so thats worth playing. Thats when I try and deliberately not win them so I can stir them around a bit and have more fun!

I probably wouldnt be able to resist if I saw a muppet plush in one of those machines though.

What I really hate is coke machines that you pay $3 to get a drink and it nothing comes out. That happened a few months ago and its daylight robbery! I'll never get over that! What a theif.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
What I really hate is coke machines that you pay $3 to get a drink and it nothing comes out. That happened a few months ago and its daylight robbery! I'll never get over that! What a theif.
Oooh, I hate it when that happens!!! Grrrr... :grouchy: But $3???? That's one expensive Coke! I'd be uber-ticked!
Erin

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Australian dollars are less but it still was an expensive machine. Theyre usually about $1.20AUS