I have a girl friend

Iluvgus

Reaction score
aww thats great :smile: oopps im sorry i didnt reed your opost close enough im sorry

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i just got off the phone with my brother and he sounded great i really miss him. he will more then likly getting out on wensday so i hope to kind of get him and my girlfriend together and work out there problems. i on the other hand think i am in need of some serious cousling. i went back to work i just kept getting realy really mad and i asked my mom before she went to see my brother to come by and i would write him a note. by the time she got there i was in a full rage i was so mad i could not stand it, and the bad part about it is i really dont even why i was so mad. so i storm to the back room and throw a hangger on the floor and it boucese and then breaks aginst the floor which i thought at the time was great. Then i went back out to the store still in a rage and then my mom left. five minets after she left i was so happy and caking jokes and laughing and i was scaring my asst. manager and to be quite honest i was even scaring myself. I know that is not normal for somone to be like that and i cant figure out what is wrong wiith me.

I asked my mother what she thought and she and i aggre i need some cousling. i just hope i can find somone that will be able to help me and if need be some drugs but i dont want to become adicted to them and need them or ill go into fits.

Well thats all i got for now ill let you all know more when i know more i just really need my friedns and loved ones now i just dont know what wrong with me.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I'm glad to hear your brother is doing better. It sounds like this has been really traumatic for you - not surprisingly. Going to a counselor, even if it's just to vent some frustration, will probably help you. Hope it all goes well! :smile:
Erin

jediX

Reaction score
Ya' always have us MC people, too.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yepper! Sing with me: "Winter, spring, summer or fall, all you gotta do is call and I'll be there... you've got a friend." :smile: Here's some virtual hugs coming your way!
Erin

dwayne1115

Reaction score
wow that is so touching it makes me cry. you are the nicest people ever. i knew you would be becaues you all are in love with the muppets and they are lovly to. thank you all so much and if you ever need me il be ther for you.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
aww... what the hey! GROUP HUG!!! :excited: (ok... how are we going to do this... hmm.... :confused: )

dwayne1115

Reaction score
wow ok well im touched but thanks for everthing. I feel like he has just slaped me in the face. I was willing to bend over backward for him i was evn going to move for him but he would say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i took him home and asked if he was going to be ok and everthing and he ws just reall not wanting to talk to me. so i leave and do what i need to do at my house to get ready for chruch and go to church and then vist my girlfriedn becaues i hadnt seen her all week. When i get home he had called and saiid he was goin to saty with his girlfriend famlys houes!!!!!!!!!!!! oh im so mad he knew our house was open for him. but no he has to go to her famly. So im going to have to be really firm with him and hope he dont get crazy on me but it need to be done.