I have something very important to say

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*pops out of the trash can* Hey! Why don't you go find your own can to hide behind! *lifts up her can and moves, then slams the lid shut again*

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
The cannibal Humpty Dumpty suddenly notices some small eggs playing together and runs up and pounces on them swallowing them up in great gulps. A few run away screaming as he chases them drooling.

Just be very thankful you're not an egg Kyle.

Erine81981

Reaction score
The cannibal Humpty Dumpty suddenly notices some small eggs playing together and runs up and pounces on them swallowing them up in great gulps. A few run away screaming as he chases them drooling.

Just be very thankful you're not an egg Kyle.
Yep. But it's still.......*turns around and throws up in a bag*

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yep. But it's still.......*turns around and throws up in a bag*
Ah well our friend Humpty is gone now chasing after those eggs. So you can relax now Kyle. *takes Kyle's puke bag and throws it inside Alex's trash can calling* Would you be interested in a used sick bag to place on your mantlepiece shelf Alex?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Suddenly a huge chicken appears. (This is supposed to be you in playful jest Claudia):wink:
Hello. Look it's Big Claudia Hen. Now we have two residents of our street together in one place. Alex the Grouch and Big Claudia Hen. :big_grin:

Oops. I hope the producers of Sesame Street don't read this thread and sue our forum for copyright. :concern:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kirne: Hey there Billbert. *slaps him on the back* *laughs kinda of like Ernie but....oh what the heck, laughs like Ernie*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*not paying attention to Marty* WHAT is that SMELL? Normally I love rotten smells! But THIS is just.... *barfs* That is one thing I really can't handle.... *pics up the bag and tosses it back out of her can*

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's okay Alex. Just thought I'd ask you. I'll get rid of it then. :smile: