I have something very important to say

Beakerfan

Reaction score
noughts and crosses is a little game where you have two vertical lines interlinking with two horizontal lines to form 9 square areas and one person marks an x in a box (or as it's called a cross) and another marks an o in another box (or as it's called a nought) so each person tries to get three noughts or crosses in a row vertically, horizontally or even diagonally in the middle while blocking the opponents chances. Whoever gets three of either symbol in a straight row wins. If neither can't it's a draw. That answer your question Alex?
Oh, Tic-Tac-Toe! I didn't realize it had another name.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*falls from a X and O cover tree* Oof! *gets up* *knocks some Xs and Os off body* Ahhhh much better. How....*sees a bunch of Xs and Os* This place is so dirty. Have any of ya'll cleaned up in here at all? Jeez! *pulls broom from back like in cartoons and starts cleaning*

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Does anybody feel like shoving any X's or O's inside my ears? lol:crazy:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Or how about sewing them onto my arms and legs then? I'll buy some needles and thread for everybody. :excited: :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh well then if nobody's interested we'll just help Kyle sweep up every single x and o and put them in rubbish cans.
That's okay I'll come up with some new very important thing to say in this thread sometime. :wink:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*pops out of a trash can* Hey! What are you doing? You're ruining all my hard work I've put in to decorating this can! *tosses a bunch of x's and o's out* Now scram! *slams the lid shut*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*pops back up* Laugh at me, eh? Well, laugh at THIS! *throws an X at Marty*

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Will somebody please give some nicely freshed scrambled eggs to the cannibal Humpty Dumpty?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Why if it isn't old grungy Alex the Grouch. *leans over to Marty and whispers* You have to watch out. She's kinda of a grouch. *slaps my knee and laughs* Get it? Grouch. Since that's her last name. Get it?