1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

I have something very important to say

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bill Bubble Guy, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

2. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

This is changing the subject, but have you ever noticed that someone can say something totally loony and not be aware of it? What are you supposed to do, just ignore it?

Personally, I think you should slug 'em....
  3. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Wow. I'd forgotten about this thread of mine and people have been adding to it.:excited:

Now that I'm back I have something very exciting to announce. I am trying to sell my arms and legs to make enough money to go to college. $100 for my arms and $175 for my legs. 25% discount if you buy both pairs together.
  4. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

Well, no one can accuse you of charging an arm and a leg! What a deal!
  5. Bill Bubble Guy

You know what I have to say about this deal of mine?

Hubba Hubba Cocopox
    Wibbley Nibbley Jogalox
    Niccy Naccy Forkforkvox

You couldn't say anything better than that. :D
    tutter_fan likes this.
  6. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

(Tutter_bot 3000 laughs so hard that he accidentally explodes into bits & pieces)
  7. tutter_fan

(Tutter_bot reboots himself after exploding from laughing so hard after what Marty said)
  8. Bill Bubble Guy

It's time for a most fascinating piece of trivia about me to be mentioned in this thread.

I can count backwards all the way from twenty.

Did any of you know this amazing fact about me before I revealed it just now?
  9. tutter_fan

I apparently Knew, BBG! You are HILARIOUS!
  10. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

We interrupt this insanity for a very important announcement:

Nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak!​

We now return you to your insanity, already in progress.

*Runs away, never to return*
    TSSD likes this.
  11. tutter_fan

LOL!
  12. tutter_fan

Speaking of Breaking news: (Newsman enters from the left, running to his newsdesk) This is a MUPPET NEWSFLASH! I have just been informed that Ms & Mrs. Pac-man are to be reunited with the 4 ghosts of the game! (all of a sudden, a huge yellow dot (in 8bit form) and some "normal" dots (also in 8bit form) appear, followed by Mr & Mrs Pacman & the ghosts chasing the newsman off the stage!)
  13. robodog

robodog Active Member

There is no Miss Pac Man. Miss Pac Man is really Pac Man in drag.

And while I'm here I wish to point out that Doc Hopper's plan was doomed to fail from the start Kermit or no Kermit. Have you ever actually tasted frog legs? I have. They're disgusting. There's no way a frog leg franchise is ever gonna be the next McDonalds.
  14. ZeppoAndFriends

When you say you don't like frog legs, that's just because you've never tasted mine. :drool:

...No, wait...that's meatloaf. :shifty:

In other news, LOOK! A DISTRACTION! :electric:

*Grabs a platypus and hides in the closet*
  15. robodog

robodog Active Member

What distraction? I don't see a distraction. And where the heck is my platypus!!??
  16. ZeppoAndFriends

robodog,

If you ever want to see your platypus again, you will bring a shrubbery, a herring and a quart of motor oil to the closet I am currently hiding in and...OW! Your platypus bit me!

Hugs and kisses,​
    Zeppo​
  17. robodog

robodog Active Member

Just wait till he puts on his little fedora. Then you're really going to be in trouble.
  18. tutter_fan

FEDORA LINUX!!!! (Turns into a penguin)
  19. robodog

robodog Active Member

Penguins are secretly plotting world domination. Fear the penguins for they are many and they are vengeful.
  20. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Ah, but the puffins will rise up against them to protect us.