I have something very important to say

Erine81981

Reaction score
*ties the last knot* There.....we......got it! Ok. So how do you feel now?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Like my head is hanging on by a thread but I'm sure I'll survive thank you my friend.

Erine81981

Reaction score
If you want i can tie with something else. But if not. Let's see what's on the radio. *turns on the radio which starts to play "I Ain't Got No Body" song* Sorry 'bout that. *changes the channel*

Radio Annoucer: In other news. Some guy had lost his head. He's going crazy and just keeps loosing his head over things that should be alright with his....

*changes the station again* Now here's a song we can lick. I mean like. *nervous laugh*

The radio plays a sweet meleody of music that smoothes out our day.

I think it's time for a relaxation in the Mac & Cheese pool. *grabs a floaty and jumps right in* Come on Marty. Join in. Awwwwww.....relaxation. *just floats around in the pool*

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I want the pool to be re-filled with Coca-Cola. That'll relax me greatly while I ponder what to do about my head problem.
The servants quickly drain out all the orange soda that's left and deliver in 5 tons of Coca-Cola to take its place. Marty jumps in and splashes around fizzing it up and gargling with it. (That's quite a remarkable accomplishment when your head is hanging above your body by a tennis racket)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I want some ice cubes in here. What's Coke without ice? Get me some ice. That's an order.

The servants begin emptying bag after bag of packed ice into the swimming pool.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Coca-Cola pool?
It's a sugar addict's dream come true.

Sadly, I am on a diet.
Gotta maintain 120!

*Eats a doughnut in secrecy*
Ah, yes.
I need a tan...

Wait...I don't tan...
I BURN!

THE SUN KILLS!
*Runs around wildly*

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Let me help you. :throws a sun-proof giant jelly doughnut over Claudia:
That'll protect you. As long as you don't feel too badly tempted to eat it of course. :wink:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*Stuck in jello*
I wonder how I can breathe...
HUH!

Ah well.
Thanks, Marty.

*Sees pink*

Wow, I'm no longer seeing normally...
WOW!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I decided to go into surgery a couple of days ago and I had the tennis racket completely removed and my head carefully sewn back together where it belongs. I'm so relieved to be back to normal. Well as normal as I ever am of course. :crazy: