1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I just broke the top ten!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by beaker, Jul 18, 2002.

1. beaker Well-Known Member

Wheeee, i feel so priveleged. Im now in the top ten posters list! too much time on my hands, naw...
  2. Luke Active Member

LOL - Erm, well done Cory, you joined the elite club ....... but unfortunately it was a triumphant moment tragically cut short by Phil and Ken posting to the forum !
  3. ResidentLilly Active Member

Argh...now I gotta fight to keep my spot. Hmmm...maybe I should post answers one...word...at...a...time..

Bwuhahahahahahahahaha!
  4. Ernie101 Active Member

so where can i find this list?
  5. towels New Member

Click on the members button at the top of the screen. Then click on the top 10 posters link.

Or try this link.
  6. Ernie101 Active Member

i found it thanks
  7. towels New Member

Glad to be helpful. You can also go into the address bar on your browser and change the last number in order to be able to see more than just the top 10 per page. (Like perhaps you wanted to see all of the top 25 at once or something...)
    :D
  8. Ernie101 Active Member

OK thank you for your help!
  9. beaker Well-Known Member

luke:

>>>LOL - Erm, well done Cory, you joined the elite club ....... but unfortunately it was a triumphant moment tragically cut short by Phil and Ken posting to the forum !<<<

back in the top ten baby!

btw, so if there is jr member, member, moderator, and administrator...what comes after administrator or before juniour member?
  10. radionate New Member

I think Jr. Member is the lowest rank there is. Guest are the lurkers who can't post until they register and become jr. members.
  11. ResidentLilly Active Member

Man and I slipped to number 9...soon I will be out of the top ten completely! I better rack up some posts....mayeb I could do what Ernie 101 was doing and just post one word answers to every thread!
  12. radionate New Member

Doubt you will Ken, I just checked, and there is a 90 post difference between 9 and 10. It's Beaker and Phil fighting it out for the coveted number 10 slot.

And is it really all that coveted? I mean do we win meat and cheeses or anything?
  13. Luke Active Member

Yeah Ernie101 is cheating ..... and i agree, what is it with this top ten thing ...... i'm beginning to feel like a zoo animal all these people monitoring how many posts i make, i may have to start charging for my dream analysis services so that i can pay my stalkers !!!! ;-)
  14. radionate New Member

Watch out Luke, I'm gunning for ya!!! You aren't gonna top me much longer!
  15. Luke Active Member

LMAO - Yeah Yeah Buster - we'll see !
  16. radionate New Member

Alright, then its on! I'm going out to my car to get some whips and chains and penguins. You better watch your back.
  17. Luke Active Member

LOL - oh hey now - whooooaaaaa, you never mentioned chains and penguins before ? Heck if you're willing to part with them i'll gladly relinquish my place amongst the elite ! I've never been one to say no to someone holding a whip ! (it's just a rumor)

Actually i think you have Drtooth to beat first but he's off till September so that shouldn't be hard !
  18. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Just try to top the DSL frogboy. I dare ya! I'm king of the list. King, I say! Wooohahahahahaha! Ha......er, I need to get a life.:eek:
  19. Luke Active Member

Oh thats how you do it eh ? It's like we're in the Olympics and you're on steriods. Thats it - i demand Urine testing for the top 3 !!!!!
  20. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Um....I find testing to be a violation of my civil rights!