1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

I just broke the top ten!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by beaker, Jul 18, 2002.

1. radionate

radionate New Member

Jamie and Luke,

The fight is on my friends. But I couldn't stand the guilt if I ousted the frogboy, so its still tete a tete Luke!
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Ack smalltalk young Padowan - i am already number 4 !!!!

You need to beat Mr Summers and Mr Tooth before you reach the ultimate fight !!!!!!
  3. radionate

radionate New Member

Tooth is away for awhile. That's no problem. And Byron, well I can distract him by saying there will be a 36 hour FOL marathon on TV. He'll be too busy trying to find it to post. Either that or I'll send him a copy of PlayFraggle with the Mokey spread.
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

That must be a back-issue that I missed !!!!

Bring it on dude .... well, unless you have Britney or Penguin pictures in which case you win !
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

You know thinking about this now, it'd be nice if there was 'senior member' or 'veteran' after 1000 posts - i am giving up work for all this after all !

Of course 'Penguin Master' would also be highly acceptable !
  6. radionate

radionate New Member

Nobody has gotten to 1,000 posts yet. Maybe something magical will happen. It won't happen to Jamie as he's a moderator. But who knows what could happen! Ohhhhhhhhh, I sense flame wars started for folks to get to the magic number. It'll be either Kevin or BlueFrackle though. Best of luck to both of them.
  7. Luke

Luke Active Member

Thanks so much for your confidence in me ! LOL !
  8. radionate

radionate New Member

Wow Luke, I hadn't realized how high you had climbed. Kevin still has quite a leg up on you though. And now that I'm done with my show, I won't have a life for awhile so I'll be on here alot! Bwahahahaahahahahahahaahaha, watch your back Luke!
  9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Ooooooh! Now you've done it! Well, I want the prize for the 1000th post but I'm not eligable because I'm staff. OOooooh! I'm just so hopping mad right now. I might just bring your totals down to 1 when you reach 999! That is - if I knew how. LOL! :eek:
  10. radionate

radionate New Member

wow, we really are at war now. It's on Jamie, it's on!
  11. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Wooohoooo! I'm ready for ya! Bring it on you 500-league poster!:D
  12. radionate

radionate New Member

Well if I spend another boring night at home in front of the computer I'll be a 600 leaguer before long!
    :D
  13. Luke

Luke Active Member

.........and you guys said Hulk Hogan wasn't appropriate for Muppets From Space ? I think this thread is getting more like the WWE everyday ! :D
  14. radionate

radionate New Member

I'd ask if you can smell what I'm cooking, but its just your penguins Luke. The spa just got tooo hot for them!

Mmmmmm, tasty! But needs salt.
  15. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

begun, this post war has

.:.:jedi cor3:.:.

///beaker///
  16. radionate

radionate New Member

Not that I'm keeping track, but I just noticed that I just topped 600 posts too! (actually this will be 602). You have been warned!
  17. kane31666

kane31666 New Member

cool, with this post, i'm in 25th.
  18. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Wooooohahahahahahahahaha! Nobody will catch me! Wooooooohahahahahahaha! (i just like doing that):D
  19. Luke

Luke Active Member

Looks like the heat is on for 2,3,4 and 5 though. If it's a photo finish i'll be the guy with the funny glasses and the rubber chicken ...... after stealing them from Kev ! LOL !
  20. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

oh my, posters #2-5 are in a heated battle for supremecy!
    yes jamie, we know...youre untouchable;) i would advise ya save your thousandth post tho, for something special! i think ive got a handle on 10th...dr. tooth's position might erode away soon since hes on vaycay til september. I dont know how some of ya do it...you dont get paid to be on MC do ya? i just have a couple hours a day on gateway, hehe(hmm, will cory ever buy a pooter? ha!) @(0o0)@