I just broke the top ten!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Wooohoooo! I'm ready for ya! Bring it on you 500-league poster!:big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Well if I spend another boring night at home in front of the computer I'll be a 600 leaguer before long!
:big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
.........and you guys said Hulk Hogan wasn't appropriate for Muppets From Space ? I think this thread is getting more like the WWE everyday ! :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
.........and you guys said Hulk Hogan wasn't appropriate for Muppets From Space ? I think this thread is getting more like the WWE everyday ! :big_grin:
I'd ask if you can smell what I'm cooking, but its just your penguins Luke. The spa just got tooo hot for them!

Mmmmmm, tasty! But needs salt.

beaker

Reaction score
begun, this post war has

.:.:jedi cor3:.:.

///beaker///

radionate

Reaction score
Not that I'm keeping track, but I just noticed that I just topped 600 posts too! (actually this will be 602). You have been warned!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Wooooohahahahahahahahaha! Nobody will catch me! Wooooooohahahahahahaha! (i just like doing that):big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Looks like the heat is on for 2,3,4 and 5 though. If it's a photo finish i'll be the guy with the funny glasses and the rubber chicken ...... after stealing them from Kev ! LOL !

beaker

Reaction score
oh my, posters #2-5 are in a heated battle for supremecy!
yes jamie, we know...youre untouchable:wink: i would advise ya save your thousandth post tho, for something special! i think ive got a handle on 10th...dr. tooth's position might erode away soon since hes on vaycay til september. I dont know how some of ya do it...you dont get paid to be on MC do ya? i just have a couple hours a day on gateway, hehe(hmm, will cory ever buy a pooter? ha!) @(0o0)@