I just broke the top ten!

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah Cory i'm impressed by your staying power - especially since 11th place actually runs the site ! LOL !

It's not so much of a battle but a bit of fun, and with that i move into 3rd Position (eat dust young Warrick) though i know the whipper snapper will be back.

Basically i am supposed to be working right now, but the Muppets are slightly more interesting !

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Yeah Cory i'm impressed by your staying power - especially since 11th place actually runs the site ! LOL !<<<

well mr. #11's post are few, but measured...giving them more punch when they show up on MC.

It's not so much of a battle but a bit of fun, and with that i move into 3rd Position (eat dust young Warrick) though i know the whipper snapper will be back. <<<

did i say battle? i meant mayhem. yeah, Warrick must be on one of those rare daylong sabaticles.

Basically i am supposed to be working right now, but the Muppets are slightly more interesting !<<<

hmm, jockeying fo rthat coveted#3 spot are we? yes, the muppets are always more interesting than work, unless of course you actually are a part of JHC. Then again, with the recent
downsizing...we just might see thos epoor puppet builders on the streets with "Will throw cream pies and rubber chickens for food":wink:

radionate

Reaction score
I am not in a battle for supremecy! I have already been named co-emperor with Byron in another thread.

As far as getting paid, nah. Jamie and I are lucky as I know we both have DSL connections!

Bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Y'know i hate to think how much extra bandwidth we use chatting through the forum and things - this is why a chat room would be a good idea.

radionate

Reaction score
This'll make post 700. I can't believe I jumped so fast. Not hard when you are bored at work and playing with Byron, Chris, Luke, Emmy, and Jackie online! You too of course Jamie. :big_grin:

I know pass up Warrick too! God, I never thought in a million years that would happen!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Glad I could be of help Nate. Now excuse me whilest I bang my head against the wall for the next hour.

Only 96 more till I reach 400. *grumble*

Luke

Reaction score
Wow 700 already ! Well done Nate - i think MC's subtitle should be 'People Bored At Work'. :big_grin:

We really need to start a Muppet dating agency !

EmmyMik

Reaction score
You broke the top 10?

You better fix it before Phil finds out...

(maybe that's why we don't have a chat. We're breaking things)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Wow 700 already ! Well done Nate - i think MC's subtitle should be 'People Bored At Work'. :big_grin:
Hey now, don't forget, some of us are unemployed!

Not by choice, of course. lol