1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

I just broke the top ten!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by beaker, Jul 18, 2002.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yeah Cory i'm impressed by your staying power - especially since 11th place actually runs the site ! LOL !

It's not so much of a battle but a bit of fun, and with that i move into 3rd Position (eat dust young BlueFrackle) though i know the whipper snapper will be back.

Basically i am supposed to be working right now, but the Muppets are slightly more interesting !
  2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>Yeah Cory i'm impressed by your staying power - especially since 11th place actually runs the site ! LOL !<<<

well mr. #11's post are few, but measured...giving them more punch when they show up on MC.

It's not so much of a battle but a bit of fun, and with that i move into 3rd Position (eat dust young BlueFrackle) though i know the whipper snapper will be back. <<<

did i say battle? i meant mayhem. yeah, BlueFrackle must be on one of those rare daylong sabaticles.

Basically i am supposed to be working right now, but the Muppets are slightly more interesting !<<<

hmm, jockeying fo rthat coveted#3 spot are we? yes, the muppets are always more interesting than work, unless of course you actually are a part of JHC. Then again, with the recent
    downsizing...we just might see thos epoor puppet builders on the streets with "Will throw cream pies and rubber chickens for food";)
  3. radionate

radionate New Member

I am not in a battle for supremecy! I have already been named co-emperor with Byron in another thread.

As far as getting paid, nah. Jamie and I are lucky as I know we both have DSL connections!

Bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha :D
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

OMG

You're almost up to 700 Nate!
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Y'know i hate to think how much extra bandwidth we use chatting through the forum and things - this is why a chat room would be a good idea.
  6. radionate

radionate New Member

This'll make post 700. I can't believe I jumped so fast. Not hard when you are bored at work and playing with Byron, Chris, Luke, Emmy, and Jackie online! You too of course Jamie. :D

I know pass up BlueFrackle too! God, I never thought in a million years that would happen!
  7. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Glad I could be of help Nate. Now excuse me whilest I bang my head against the wall for the next hour.

Only 96 more till I reach 400. *grumble*
  8. Luke

Luke Active Member

Wow 700 already ! Well done Nate - i think MC's subtitle should be 'People Bored At Work'. :D

We really need to start a Muppet dating agency !
  9. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

You broke the top 10?

You better fix it before Phil finds out...

(maybe that's why we don't have a chat. We're breaking things)
  10. Hey now, don't forget, some of us are unemployed!

Not by choice, of course. lol
  11. Luke

Luke Active Member

Ok then, we need to start up a Muppet employment agency - i think i could help you out Byron - have you ever thought about a lucrative and highly prestigious career in Muppet lingerie modelling ?
  12. radionate

radionate New Member

Luke,

Don't give Byron any ideas.

I wouldn't mind a dating service. It's been pretty boring of late. Both off work and at work.
  13. Funny you should ask . . .

;)
  14. radionate

radionate New Member

Nobody wants to buy Muppet Underwear that you are modeling!
  15. radionate

radionate New Member

Does anyone else laugh when thinking about the posts talking about Byron in a puddle of something if sitting next to Janice and Mokey, him modeling underwear, and then his new signature????? :eek:
  16. NATE!!

:o
  17. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>Wow 700 already ! Well done Nate - i think MC's subtitle should be 'People Bored At Work'. <<<

Well being there is only 577 members as of this writing on here, I think we on MC more than compensate postwise for SCS which supposedly boasts over 2 thousand.

We really need to start a Muppet dating agency !<<<

ok, besides the two famous couples on here, has any other couples met as a result of MC in the last 4 years?
  18. radionate

radionate New Member

How many couples are there on here anyway?

Phil and Cindy
    Jackie and Joe
    Ken and his wife and mother-in-law
    Byron and Janice and Mokey
    Luke and the penguins

Who else?
  19. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>How many couples are there on here anyway?

Phil and Cindy
    Jackie and Joe
    Ken and his wife and mother-in-law
    Byron and Janice and Mokey
    Luke and the penguins<<<

On MC? Just two, the people behind MC and kermitage.
    There are plenty of people on here who have a significent other
    that arent on mc(or *gasp* maybe not even muppet fans?)

For the most part I suspect a lot on here are in that
    singulair frame or married/getting married soon.

I know two extremes...single and getting/already married, but it seems that way^_^

I guess having a gf/bf is so passe these days;)

and aw yes, byron and janice and mokey. a year ago i was wondering why the byron just didnt chose...but *sigh*
    maybe hae has a point to keep an open mind on both of em(0o0)