I just broke the top ten!

radionate

Reaction score
Jamie and Luke,

The fight is on my friends. But I couldn't stand the guilt if I ousted the frogboy, so its still tete a tete Luke!

Luke

Reaction score
Ack smalltalk young Padowan - i am already number 4 !!!!

You need to beat Mr Summers and Mr Tooth before you reach the ultimate fight !!!!!!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Ack smalltalk young Padowan - i am already number 4 !!!!

You need to beat Mr Summers and Mr Tooth before you reach the ultimate fight !!!!!!
Tooth is away for awhile. That's no problem. And Byron, well I can distract him by saying there will be a 36 hour FOL marathon on TV. He'll be too busy trying to find it to post. Either that or I'll send him a copy of PlayFraggle with the Mokey spread.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Either that or I'll send him a copy of PlayFraggle with the Mokey spread.
That must be a back-issue that I missed !!!!

Bring it on dude .... well, unless you have Britney or Penguin pictures in which case you win !

Luke

Reaction score
You know thinking about this now, it'd be nice if there was 'senior member' or 'veteran' after 1000 posts - i am giving up work for all this after all !

Of course 'Penguin Master' would also be highly acceptable !

radionate

Reaction score
Nobody has gotten to 1,000 posts yet. Maybe something magical will happen. It won't happen to Jamie as he's a moderator. But who knows what could happen! Ohhhhhhhhh, I sense flame wars started for folks to get to the magic number. It'll be either Kevin or Warrick though. Best of luck to both of them.

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks so much for your confidence in me ! LOL !

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Thanks so much for your confidence in me ! LOL !
Wow Luke, I hadn't realized how high you had climbed. Kevin still has quite a leg up on you though. And now that I'm done with my show, I won't have a life for awhile so I'll be on here alot! Bwahahahaahahahahahahaahaha, watch your back Luke!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ooooooh! Now you've done it! Well, I want the prize for the 1000th post but I'm not eligable because I'm staff. OOooooh! I'm just so hopping mad right now. I might just bring your totals down to 1 when you reach 999! That is - if I knew how. LOL! :eek:

radionate

Reaction score
wow, we really are at war now. It's on Jamie, it's on!