I just broke the top ten!

Luke

Reaction score
Actually yeah Michael & Mar, Phillip and Cindy - but there are plenty of others who have met and had 'things' going on but it probably was never posted here and i would face a barrage of Penguin throwing if i was to reveal it here.

I guess there are lots of other significant others who also check in on their significant others. Personally my girlfriend doesnt even BELIEVE there is a 'Muppet Central' and thinks i'm chatting to other babes all the time but then she's a fruitcake. I'll get her to drop in one day but that'd mean she has to use up energy getting off the sofa and of course, i'd have to explain away the penguin revalations.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Actually yeah Michael & Mar, Phillip and Cindy - but there are plenty of others who have met and had 'things' going on but it probably was never posted here and i would face a barrage of Penguin throwing if i was to reveal it here<<<

oh? we here on MC eat this stuf fup lik eour own strange version of the national enquiere:wink: actually, what I meant was who has met from here, not who on here is in a relationship. To that degree I think someone said only phil/cindy and mike and mar
had met as a result of MC. Also, Ive heard some people's spouses/partners arent into the Muppets. I guess love is stronger than anything then!

As for those who have met in a non plutonic fashion as a result of MC, you almost alude to some kind of free love exchange is going on. ^_^

>>>I guess there are lots of other significant others who also check in on their significant others. Personally my girlfriend doesnt even BELIEVE there is a 'Muppet Central' and thinks i'm chatting to other babes all the time but then she's a fruitcake<<<

I think if **** ever froze over(you know, JHC becomes its own huge successful company on its own without a buyout, Juhl comes back and writes the greatest muppet film ever, etc)
and I actually get a gf, I'm sure she'd have to understand my Muppet addictiveness^_^

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
actually, what I meant was who has met from here, not who on here is in a relationship. To that degree I think someone said only phil/cindy and mike and mar had met as a result of MC.

As for those who have met in a non plutonic fashion as a result of MC, you almost alude to some kind of free love exchange is going on. ^_^
Actually i meant the same thing. There ARE others, but it may not have lasted and was never mentioned. One person i'm definitely aware of. No free love exchange going on, but it's not for want of me trying !!!!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Actually i meant the same thing. There ARE others, but it may not have lasted and was never mentioned. One person i'm definitely aware of. No free love exchange going on, but it's not for want of me trying !!!!<<<

hehe, why is it every muppet fanboy's dream to meet a fellow muppetfan girl(or boy) ? At Muppetfest I saw quite a few hotties,
though for some reason I was more at ease talking to the puppeteers than actual regular attendees^_^

Well, its nice to hear people have met/hooke dup as a result of MC! hehe

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i've heard there were quite a few hot people at Muppetfest - i bet the muppeteers were getting some winks too ! ;-)

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Yeah i've heard there were quite a few hot people at Muppetfest - i bet the muppeteers were getting some winks too ! ;-)<<<

oh yeah! This one who was asking about my Beaker pin(mad props to jamie and phil/cindy for em!) I was being friendly with. I was all 'so, who did you come here with?' and she said 'Oh, my boyfriend' ...doh! however, when she went up to the mic during q&a with the muppets, she told Pepe she was single! gah.
(when Pepe was interviewingf or dates, man does he have a thing for the ladies!) There were quite a few cute Muppet fangirls!
There was this one me and Dave Ebersole thought was cute, but we never heard from her. I think there was really only one tho I *liked* that I met. hehe(who shall remain nameless for now)

Luke

Reaction score
So Pepe's gain was your loss huh ? Sorry to hear bout that !

Pepe is such a stud though !

Luke

beaker

Reaction score
>>>So Pepe's gain was your loss huh ? Sorry to hear bout that !

Pepe is such a stud though !<<<

Oh, naw...I mean now that I look back the way I was dressed...I dont wonder why. heh Anyways, as I said there was really only one chick I sort of liked:wink:

but now...Pepe talks the talk...but I have yet to really see him with a chick! (Even in MFS he was oggling but never have ya seen him with a girl, or even *gasp* a chick crustation!)

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i think it would spoil it to see him with anything but a spanish chick prawn. I think she should be called 'Lola'.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Yeah i think it would spoil it to see him with anything but a spanish chick prawn. I think she should be called 'Lola'<<<

I just am not so sure if that would be a good idea. I mean Grundgetta works for Oscar...but a female King Prawn? I dont think so. (as he wouldnt be the only king prawn anymore)

Btw, is your gf into the Muppets? Its just so hard to imagine the supe rhardcore Muppet buff's on here's significant other not being into the Muppets at least a little.