I just broke the top ten!

Luke

Reaction score
LOL - no there are one or two others, the Lukester knows all, and has been more than guilty of the mingling. Blast that Atlantic Ocean though ! ;-)

radionate

Reaction score
Re: Luke (or should I say MC Cupid),

Originally posted by FellowWLover
I always thought it was a shame that more Muppet dating was not going on, but I chalk it up to A) the high percentage of teens and others to young to date B) the large number of gay men around here C) the Atlantic ocean haha.
Wait:

A.) 16-19 year olds aren't to young to date, but most think it isn't "cool" to be on MC. We'll have to show them (after Byron takes off those stupid Janice panties)

B.) Gay men date.

C.) I think Luke would swim it to see the jiggling juggies of MCers.

:stick_out_tongue:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Re: Luke (or should I say MC Cupid),

Originally posted by radionate
We'll have to show them (after Byron takes off those stupid Janice panties)
:mad:

Nate, if you don't learn anything else, learn this:

NOTHIN' involvin' Janice is allegedly "stupid".

:mad:

NOTHIN'...

beaker

Reaction score
>>>LOL - no there are one or two others, the Lukester knows all, and has been more than guilty of the mingling. Blast that Atlantic Ocean though ! ;-)<<<

man, what are you the muppet central intellegence luke?
from the ins and out of insider jhc info to mc people goings on and inside jokes...sheesh. and youre not a moderator? Im surprised you havent made a spinoff clandestine rogue site, like tough penguins!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>A.) 16-19 year olds aren't to young to date, but most think it isn't "cool" to be on MC. We'll have to show them (after Byron takes off those stupid Janice panties)<<<

geez, Im 24 and I feel young to date^_^
well one day all good things will happen...like jhc owning itself and becoming a huge succesful company...a dark crystal prequel...
the return to the glory the muppets once had...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
man, what are you the muppet central intellegence luke?
from the ins and out of insider jhc info to mc people goings on and inside jokes...sheesh. and youre not a moderator?
Oh please, he'll never be a moderator---he doesn't even know what the BIG inside joke of Janice at MuppetFest is!

*scoff*

beaker

Reaction score
Oh please, he'll never be a moderator---he doesn't even know what the BIG inside joke of Janice at MuppetFest is! <<<

what? I thought Luke was *tight* on stuff like that:wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
and youre not a moderator? Im surprised you havent made a spinoff clandestine rogue site, like tough penguins!
Hmmm a website ? Funny you should mention that actually ! ;-)

As for moderators, i'm kindof a moderator at TP, but being a moderator doesn't exactly give you any power or influence. I'd like to think all of us 'old regulars' have a degree of trust and reliability when we post - not dissing anyone with moderator after their name but myself, Byron and even yourself Cory have been around twice as long as some of them and people are well aware of that.

Luke
(who is also finding it way wierd when people talk about you in the 'third person')

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Speaking strictly from my perspective...

Well....

A) 16-19 year olds are certainly too young for *me* to date.

B) Gay men are likewise unsuitable

C) Luke had his chance at a green card... haha

radionate

Reaction score
Let's Find a Straight 20 + year old not named Luke for Fellow W lover to Date!

Ok, the quest is on. We now must find a heterosexual 20+ year old not named Luke for Fellow W Lover to date. Any takers? Anyone have any straight brothers they'd donate to the cause?