I just broke the top ten!

towels

Reaction score
Not to stray too far from the dating topic du jour, but I could see Pepe dating that lobster that the lobster banditos rescued. (Wasn't that a female? Best go check the tapes...)

beaker

Reaction score
>>I'd like to think all of us 'old regulars' have a degree of trust and reliability when we post - not dissing anyone with moderator after their name but myself, Byron and even yourself Cory have been around twice as long as some of them and people are well aware of that<<<

yeah, boy...ive been on since the MC early days, hehe. I refer to those days as 'the wild west' pioneering days, hehe but oh man...I'd so like to think I have matured a little bit since those days. I miss those old chat days. I think all the people that were unfriendly to me are probably hopefully all grown up too^_^

Gosh, we have been in MC land awhile. Well, really this seems to have been th eonly main forum over the years Muppet related.
I'd love to see a chat again...heck, I'd like to see 1000+ members(tho I know how much bandwitch this would take)

One thing I learned tho luke...I think the days of the flame are long over, stuck buried in the relic of delphi MC yore.

I truly cant wait to see those I met and those I havent on here and TP next year at muppetfest.

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Let's Find a Straight 20 + year old not named Luke for Fellow W lover to Date!

Originally posted by radionate
Ok, the quest is on. We now must find a heterosexual 20+ year old not named Luke for Fellow W Lover to date. Any takers? Anyone have any straight brothers they'd donate to the cause?
Well my Furby 'Zuber' thinks she pretty hot. Whenever i say 'Jessica' and turn him upside down he kinda goes 'brrrrrrr' in like a drooling sound. If we can't find a human, he'd make a good second choice.

Of course he snores when i say 'Jack and The Beanstalk' too ! ;-)

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Oh Cory you are always boo-hooing about all the people that "flame" you... come on... was it really that bad? :wink:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Well my Furby 'Zuber' thinks she pretty hot. Whenever i say 'Jessica' and turn him upside down he kinda goes 'brrrrrrr' in like a drooling sound. If we can't find a human, he'd make a good second choice.
Oh please... has it really come to this?

*shudders*

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Oh Cory you are always boo-hooing about all the people that "flame" you... come on... was it really that bad?<<

whoah, missed the point I guess. There has always been three detractors over the years that always seem to follow my rants like pacman pills...I wont say their names(2 girls, one guy)
But it's ok. Theres always bound to be descent of great online personalities^_^

The trick is to love back those, and turn the tide of cynicism to celebration. And yes, I have a lot of love to give.

*I'd like to thank the academy, and my agent*

Luke

Reaction score
Cory,

I've been here a while now and i've never seen you get flamed THAT much - i mean there are occasions when you've deserved a sharp comment or two but nothing major. Compared to someone like Josh you've had an easy ride. If we are talking about in chat that must have been before i got here.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I've been here a while now and i've never seen you get flamed THAT much - i mean there are occasions when you've deserved a sharp comment or two but nothing major. Compared to someone like Josh you've had an easy ride. If we are talking about in chat that must have been before i got here<<<

hehe, is there even a 'josh'...by now "josh" seems more like a statement or an attitude or a phrase than any sort of actual poster. Luke you are right. I think at times weve all deserved a rebuttle. No, what I was referring to was the old MC. I had to take cover more than a few times on there. I can see why breakway republics were formed. Anyways, thankfully except for fellow(tho I get the feeling felloww is doing it more out of fun than being mean) my real detractors are nowhere near the new mc(and perhaps are relegated to the outcast wasteland of delphiworld) But thats the past, a wild west as I have said.
To new horizons, and thus a new MC was born.

Sure, Ive deserved ciriticsm from tiem to time. Was I one of th emian instigators of a MC/SCS cross forum flame war? I take the fifth. But alas I have grown...and anybody that has met me IRL knows what a sweetie I am. Yes, I have turned my sword into cream pie plow sheers.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Now Cory... I am not one of your detractors... in fact, I have come to your defense from time to time, albeit it at the "old MC", not here. Yes, I was just poking fun at you. Your rant was reminding me of another sadsack from years gone by. I won't say his name, but I think we know who I mean. He may even have been one of your "detractors". Ah well, auld lang sign que sera sera and all that...

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Now Cory... I am not one of your detractors... in fact, I have come to your defense from time to time, albeit it at the "old MC", not here. Yes, I was just poking fun at you. Your rant was reminding me of another sadsack from years gone by. I won't say his name, but I think we know who I mean. He may even have been one of your "detractors". Ah well, auld lang sign que sera sera and all that...<<<

oh jes, I think you rock! I havent seen ya on the new mc til recently, but you posted what I thought was the best of the controversial sesame post replies, and are definately representative of the fellow old school MC posters like me and others. Yeah, the old MC. I used to really get into it with people on chat *sigh* I think I've learned a lot in these last few years. And no, you are not one of the 3 people detractors I was referring to in case ya were wondering. Believe me, Ive gotten a few ribs from luke as well^_^

hehe, you said sadsack. havent heard that in ages!