I just broke the top ten!

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i know what you mean, maybe she can be a shrimp or something. I don't particularly think he SHOULD have a female but if he did i'd want her to be some kind of prawn.

My girlfriend isn't really into the Muppets, she probably watched it when she was a kid, and i think she does still have a thing for Miss Piggy, but thats about as far as it goes, although she does have a nose like Gonzo ! :big_grin:

She is actually more interested that the Muppets have a cult gay/lesbian following - i think she thinks that when i come to chat it's just me and all these people wearing biker jackets .. very naive !!!!

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Luke

Congratulations on hitting #2! Should you overtake Frogboy, I *will* learn to hula naked with a penguin. Too bad I don't have a webcam...

radionate

Reaction score
My goodness Luke. You are up to number two already? Dang. I think someone is bribing folks. I demand a recount. There were hanging chads!

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Luke

Originally posted by FellowWLover
Congratulations on hitting #2! Should you overtake Frogboy, I *will* learn to hula naked with a penguin. Too bad I don't have a webcam...
LOL - Thank You *Bows* - it doesn't matter if you don't have a webcam Jes - the thought of it would be more than enough ! ;-)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
My goodness Luke. You are up to number two already? Dang.
IIIIIIIIIIIIII was #2 instead of Luke for a while! :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: For a brief time, I reigned as the SILVER POSTER!!

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Now I'm #3, and bronze---I'm happy just to have had silver for a while. Luke can have it, I don't want it. I MUCH prefer odd #s over even ones, and #3 fits me perfectly---just like my "sam'ich". :stick_out_tongue:

(Besides, I still have some silver as a souvenir)

radionate

Reaction score
Good Lord, I just realized I'm number 5. What does that make me? :confused:

Luke

Reaction score
Oh jeez - now i wanna be number three and get the Muppet sandwich ! ;-)

Just as long as one of us catches up with that Frogboy though ! Grrrrr - he's taunted us for far too long !

radionate

Reaction score
I think DSL Frogboy should retain his number one spot. It seems fitting since Phil can't have it!

Luke

Reaction score
We'll never catch Frogboy - DSL, No 150 second post limit, was 3rd person to register on the forum ....... unless of course he falls for that email i just sent him on how to claim his prize of a two month vacation in the Virgin islands ! ;-)

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Luke (or should I say MC Cupid),

Whomever else are you referring to (I just read over the rest of this thread that I had been ignoring before)? I can think of a few *attempts* by certain folks to hook up with other certain folks on MC, but certainly nothing that even hit the mingling stage, not to mention free-love.

I always thought it was a shame that more Muppet dating was not going on, but I chalk it up to A) the high percentage of teens and others to young to date B) the large number of gay men around here C) the Atlantic ocean haha.