1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

I just broke the top ten!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by beaker, Jul 18, 2002.

1. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

LUKE!!!

Less than one hundred posts to go before you see that penguin shimmy!

*off to buy a webcam*
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Sssssssshh !!!!!! Shimmy quietly Jess - i'm creeping up on the Frogboy !

I wonder what will happen at 1000, if fireworks can't be arranged i'll accept Dancing penguins !
  3. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>I wonder what will happen at 1000, if fireworks can't be arranged i'll accept Dancing penguins !<<<

hey, I didnt think people were keeping track anymore. well luke, just less than a hundred til ya beat frogboy, heh.
    I'll be securing 7th place well before my vacation, hehe
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

I got a bit bored with keeping track, but if Jess is gonna get a webcam and 'do the pigeon' i'm all in ! ;-)
  5. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>I got a bit bored with keeping track, but if Jess is gonna get a webcam and 'do the pigeon' i'm all in ! ;-)<<<

oh man, when a sizeable amount of us mc folk get a mic and webcam...look out!^_^
  6. radionate

radionate New Member

Luke, you can't pass our beloved Frogboy. A Moderator needs to hold the top spot don't ya think? hmmmmm (tries to devise a plan to stop Luke in his bid for domination)
  7. I agree...Luke bein' the top 1 at MC?

That's just not right...
  8. Luke

Luke Active Member

and Jamie being the top 1 at MC is right ? *puts on old mans voice* I was here when he was still wearing diapers !! ;-)

I don't think i'll take Jamie anyway, we both post as much as each other, so its a moot point !
  9. radionate

radionate New Member

See, then why can't we just get along? LOL :p
  10. Luke

Luke Active Member

BTW "Our Beloved Frogboy" ?????
  11. radionate

radionate New Member

I think someone's jealous that nobody has said, "Our Beloved Luke". It's not easy bein' you, is it uber male Luke?
  12. Luke

Luke Active Member

Err yeah, i'm thinking i'm turning green ! *Bursts into Song*

I don't think i'd want to be called 'Our Beloved Luke' - it would be one step away from an undertaker coming and putting me in a wooden box with brass handles ! ;-)
  13. Eh...

It's not that.

:D

Besides, Quinn and I were 2 of the ol' "pioneers" around here. I don't remember seein' any o' you British freaks---er, "foreigners"---around then. LOL

:p
  14. Luke

Luke Active Member

Oh hey buster - now that's "Beloved British Freak" if ya don't mind ! ;-) :D

I guess i just have far too much time on my hands !
  15. radionate

radionate New Member

Yeah, Take That Mr. Man!

(This was meant for Luke in response to Byron's post, but due to the timing issues, Luke posted before me and....oh....NEVERMIND!)
  16. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>Besides, Quinn and I were 2 of the ol' "pioneers" around here. I don't remember seein' any o' you British freaks---er, "foreigners"---around then. LOL<<<

shoot, I was on MC when the Lewinski scndal and south park were strong on tv, and Jerry Juhl was still in the JHC fold.
  17. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>I agree...Luke bein' the top 1 at MC?

That's just not right<<<

Hey, Im officially #7 now! Hmmm...our dear Jamie is dangerously close to that 1000th post, eeek!
  18. Luke

Luke Active Member

Y'know if there was candy at the end of this, i could understand it !
  19. radionate

radionate New Member

I'm really curious as to what happens at the magical 1000th post.

Do doves fly out of your computer? (not if its Disney owned)

Does confetti fall from the ceiling? (not unless Rip Taylor is around)

Guess its gonna be Luke that finds out since Jamie, oh excuse me, Our Beloved Frogboy doesn't count as a moderator.
  20. Luke

Luke Active Member

I'm kinda hoping the swear filter will get nixed at 1000 so i can go on a cussing spree ! :p

Seriously though - the all expenses spared night out with Heidi Klum that Phil is laying on for me will be more than enough - i'll save you all some champagne ! :D