I Love Cole Slaw

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Is "Cabbage Salad" the same as Cole Slaw?

There was this one school i was in for 3 years or so and THE GABBAGE SALAD THEY MADE WAS ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING!

I always got doubles (2 of them)

I might sound crazy,BUT I LOVED THE FOOD IN SCHOOL (Where most hated it)

My favourites were:

Hamburgers (Ah man)
Pizza (Rectangles)

I would do anything to go back in time or whatever and feast!
I hear ya there man i would love to get me some school pizza it rocks!

I have as a get well present a nice new big tub of cole slaw from my sister. She knows what makes me happy Muppets Cole slaw socks in a can and Adem Sandler Movies!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My brother just want to school in Knoxville. Anyway, I like slaw dogs and I also like kraut doge, too! I also like black jelly beans, liquorish, you! I don't know and I can't figure out why so many people dislike black jelly beans so much? I mean a, I going to have to eat the world supply of black jelly beans?:insatiable:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
My brother just want to school in Knoxville. Anyway, I like slaw dogs and I also like kraut doge, too! I also like black jelly beans, liquorish, you! I don't know and I can't figure out why so many people dislike black jelly beans so much? I mean a, I going to have to eat the world supply of black jelly beans?:insatiable:
Well black jellybeans are ok, but not my fav. Now starbuse jellybeans dont have black but insteed grape. i love them. and i love cole slaw!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I hate cole slaw, and eggplant, and okra, and rhubarb :stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well black jellybeans are ok, but not my fav. Now starbuse jellybeans dont have black but insteed grape. i love them. and i love cole slaw!
Black jelly beans are not my favorite either, but I still like them,however. I think my favorite would have to be jelly belly because of all the flavors. I'm not suer there a flavor of there that I don't line. Even the toasted marshmallow, popcorn and hot pepper and all those kinds The is this place where I live called Sandy's and they have to best slaw hot dogs w/chili that I've eve had before. They also have the single best ice cream that I've even had, anywhere.:insatiable:

Pork

Reaction score
Jelly Beans Rot! (your teeth that is:stick_out_tongue:)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Actually my great aunt is 93 and still has her own teeth, so no :wink:
Wow thats cool well i know my theeth are going to fall out. I have already planed it out, and cant wait. Why? because it will make me a better kisser! lol