I Love Cole Slaw

dwayne1115

Reaction score
WOHHHHHOOOO go for the Cole Slaw baby yaaaa it gets me happy just thinking about someone eating cole slaw!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I guess you're a cole slaw purist and prefer it eaten naturally and not on some other kind of food, huh? If you are I understand where you're coming from.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey I thought I would bring this thread back to life! Who in there right mind would not love Cole Slaw! Named after Cole Flasker, Cole was a man of few words, but when he did speak he made up the wonderful word slaw. Therefore that is why it is known to this day as cole slaw!

I still have a deep love and passion for a good batch of Cole Slaw, and would eat a bath tub full of it. Bring me more Cole Slaw!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had cole slaw while at Shoney's last night, and it was good.

Usually, their clow slaw can be hit and miss, so last night, I was happy to say it was a hit.

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
When it is super creamy and doesn't have that weird cole slaw "bite" to it that there can sometimes be, it is one of the most absolutely wonderful things in this whole universe. There is a local BBQ place by me that has some GREAT cole slaw. I'd go there just for that!

Wow, the revival of this thread has got me thinking about dinner... sweet, sweet dinner...

Pork

Reaction score
Ewww, not this thread again!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ahahahaha Yes (Throws cole slaw at pork) here it's time your fears and hatetred of our beloved mixture come to a halt! (Throws cole slaw at everyone) COLE Slaw for everyone!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I just bought a wonderful batch of cole slaw yesterday! wohoo for me!

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
If I bought a batch of cole slaw yesterday, I wouldn't have any left today. Do you have any left? Do you share?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i do not share My wife and kids don't really have a deep love for cole slaw as me, so they don't want it. As for last night I also bought Home Improvment Season One on DVD, and was watching it, but tonight we plan on watching Die Hard 3, and I was kind of saving my slaw for that. I know im weird!