I Love the 90s MC thread

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think the guy on the commercial scared me, lol!

That has actually happened to me so I latterly feel your pain. :sympathy:
Friend :cry:! *sobs on shoulder, mentally scarred*
I actually think the boy that did it is in jail now, which, since he was so mean in the early 90's, is no surprise :mad:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Friend :cry:! *sobs on shoulder, mentally scarred*
I actually think the boy that did it is in jail now, which, since he was so mean in the early 90's, is no surprise :mad:
I don't know what happened to the guys who did that to me are. By the way you can sod, just don't blow, lol!:stick_out_tongue:

I don't know bad incidents that have happened to me fuel me and inspire me in a weird way. *smirking*

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't know what happened to the guys who did that to me are. By the way you can sod, just don't blow, lol!:stick_out_tongue:

I don't know bad incidents that have happened to me fuel me and inspire me in a weird way. *smirking*
Hmm..well it's hard for me to take anything good from those sort of things, except maybe the plot for a future YA norvel :embarrassed:. Things like that are good for YA novels:coy:...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hmm..well it's hard for me to take anything good from those sort of things, except maybe the plot for a future YA norvel :embarrassed:. Things like that are good for YA novels:coy:...
Well see that truing it around and into something positive already!:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I guess it's just a way of taking the pain, sadness, and ager and aggression for me, I would go crazy of I didn't have a way to escape. But I guess you can not hold on to those things forever. And for some happened reason I actually feel bad for people who've wronged me if something bad happened to them. But for some reason I did not feel as bad for this one girl I used to work with who for some reason hated my guts and was just horrible to me and made painful to want to come to work. But one day she just broke down into tears because of something a customer said or did to her. But I understood how she felt, though. But I've always been nicer than I have to be to people who have treated me mean spiritedly.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I guess it's just a way of taking the pain, sadness, and ager and aggression for me, I would go crazy of I didn't have a way to escape. But I guess you can not hold on to those things forever. And for some happened reason I actually feel bad for people who've wronged me if something bad happened to them. But for some reason I did not feel as bad for this one girl I used to work with who for some reason hated my guts and was just horrible to me and made painful to want to come to work. But one day she just broke down into tears because of something a customer said or did to her. But I understood how she felt, though. But I've always been nicer than I have to be to people who have treated me mean spiritedly.
The thing is I am nice to everyone normally, but when I am nice to people like that they see that I am basically an open easy to hurt person and they bite down on the nearest spot of me emotionally. It's not that I have never tried to be nice or feel for them, it's just that everytime I have, even as an adult, it ends in tears because I cry easy..I'm just not emotionally strong like you, as I have this deep need to want everyone to like me even if it is never going to happen..I can't help it :cry:
So 80's-90' or 2000's, I still have bad times like that :frown:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I cry too somtimes. For some reason I always try to talk out my problems to the person bulling me and tell them how i am feeling. And for some reason usually that leave me alone after that because it's just not fun for them after that point. Somtimes it I ignore what their doing long enough that make them want to stop too. They know the more they do, the most lee way I that more I have on them. It's like they stop and think of just how muhc trouble they could get in and I don't even have to say anything nor am I even usually think about this either. It's like their own consciences comes into play.

But I do not eve feel the need for everyone to like me, If you don't want to like me you do not have too and I'm fine with that.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Then you're lucky :smile:. Of course everyone is different..If I wasn't so eager to please I wouldn't be me I guess :smile:.