I need a little help...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by towels
What about a UHF line...Kuni, "Rambo" Al, Raoul, Stanley, Al from the Beverly Hillbillies video, the Science guy, etc.
AH HA HA!! I'd buy them!

Originally posted by CaptCrouton
Sure enough I just checked ebay.

Darkwing figure

Of course, even as mature as I am now, I still wouldn't pay that price...
BUT IT'S THE BIG FIGURE!!!!!! I have never SEEN it before. If you think about it, it's like 20 bucks for the big DW, and 10 bucks for the small one. that's basically the price of a Mega muppet figure and a regular Muppet Figure.

Too bad I cannot bid, seeing as I have no credit cards or money!

grail

Reaction score
HOW DID I NOT KNOW THERE WERE DARKWING FIGURES?!?!?!?!?!?!

Joe

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
HOW DID I NOT KNOW THERE WERE DARKWING FIGURES?!?!?!?!?!?!
wait, I have action figures that grail doesn't know about? :stick_out_tongue:

lol anyways... (I don't actually know where they are, but they're packed safely away in rubbermaid) they also made darkwings gun, it makes a screechy noise when you pull the trigger and also would make smoke (if you added vegetable oil - or something..)
and if I remember correctly(and I don't usually at 3am) they made darkwings car (or planned to but didn't)

EDIT:
picture of seven of them: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1774185367

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
-MST3K would be great -- at least the puppets. I'd feel a little weird with a Joel or Mike action figure unless they were more stylized like the Electric Tiki Tooned-Up Television Maquettes:
http://www.electrictiki.com/"tooned-up "/Tooned-up main.html
They do have the little mini prototype PVC-ish figures of Crow and Servo....but I believe Bill Corbett has the Crow, and Big Kev Murphy has Tom. Then there was the old Mike puppet, which was sold in the BBI-Dark Age Sell All. God, those were horrible times...luckily I wasn't too hard into MST at the time...oh, I'm sorry, was this thread having a meaningful discussion? :smile:

-Matt

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Re: Guys,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
FRAGGLE ROCK Action Figures?

Thats my one to ten...

see ya
I second that, Warrick! I'd also like to see figures of the Dark Crystal characters made. For some reason the newer ones that are out now just aren't doing it for me, especially Kira.

-Kim

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
...and I third it, so long as they make a Cantus figure. God, would I be in love. :smile:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
i told you, Matt...i have access to copies of the original Servo and Crow (well original meaning they were copied from the ones being used season 6/7 or so...) heck, i think there was even talk recently of making another Crow and turning it into Timmy. one of the things we want to do is have our list MADE by whoever we can get our hands on. the idea is to plant the seeds and maybe get the stuff made for real someday. so for the article i'm working on, we do the listing, pics of the one(s) we had made, and a short bit about why it's a good idea and what the possibility is...

i'm hoping it makes for interesting reading...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, okay. Well a Timmy would definitely be a total plus by me. Also, they should do KTMA version figs. Ooooold School, that's are what the kids are sayin' :big_grin:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
i dunno...if Weinstein's gonna agree to ANY figure, he'd want it to be stuff for "Mission Hill"...which isn't necessarily a bad idea in and of itself...i just don't think he likes to aknowledge the old stuff.

i mean, they didn't want Comedy Central showing season 1 for a reason, right?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, "J. Elvis" has always ****** me off. I didn't like him on the show, and I really didn't like him when I read a transcript of a conversation between him and one Kev Murphy. He was a total child...which I guess he was at the time (he was on MST3K at 18..). So, yeah, no KTMA figs...which sucks, because the old Cambot was so fun. :smile:

(And with my top 10 spot restored, I now sleep.)

-Matt