I need a little help...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
Ooh, another good comic! You wouldn't believe how many times I've read it and gone, "Now that's exactly like our family!" (I have an 18 year-old younger brother {can't say "little" because he's almost a foot taller than I am}, and some of the things in that strip are just dead on)

-Kim
Heh, yeah sometimes Zitz is alot like this house. Only sometimes though, being that Zitz is typical teenage living, and if you ask anyone who knows me, I'm a little far from a typical teenager. :smile:

Grail, you will let us know of figures immediately!

-Matt

GWGumby

Reaction score
My house is currently re-enacting Baby Blues.

My wife loved that comic and tried to get me to read it before we had kids. I refused because it was too painful and I didn't want to have to think about it. Now that I have kids, I can read it without wincing and even laugh with it since almost anything that has gone wrong in that strip has probably happened worse at my house.

I still don't get how they could mess up such a simple Comic Strip idea when they made a TV show out of it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's my list of FIGs I'd like to see
  1. Inspector Gadget: I know they had these already, but I mean better ones...with CHeif Quimby and Corporal Capeman
  2. Fat Albert: Think of it! They can each come with their instruments
  3. Garfield and Friends: Continuing with comic strips. I'd just love to see Binky the Clown, Wade Duck, and Jon Arbuckle
  4. Mighty Heroes: Pretty obscure refference. One of my favorite Superhero parodies
  5. Rocky and Bullwinkle: Including Dudley, Mr. Peabody, Fearless Leader, and Captain Peachfuzz
  6. Ducktales: Especially the Beagle Boys
  7. Fraggle Rock: Obviously, everyone would like to see them!
  8. Opus and Bill
  9. Looney Tunes: I know they havd these ones too, but I want to see ALL the characters get made, especially Foghorn Leghorn
  10. Hong Kong Phooey: I'm a sucker for silly superheroes
    [/list=1]

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Hong Kong Phooey: I'm a sucker for silly superheroes
Hehe, I'll take a Secret Squirel and an El Cabong while your at it...:big_grin:

-Matt

GWGumby

Reaction score
Hey grail

Is there a specific link I can go to in order to see your reviews and/or articles? What's your expected publish date of the article you are working on with this thread? Or is it a done when you're finished type of thing?