I think it's more addictive than drugs!!!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I see what you mean about waiting for something else to change Kev. I like the badgers with the mushroom and the occasional snake link you posted even better personally than the singing girl twirling her leek.
But one thing they do have in common is that they do both repeat the same sequence over and over.
I think they're both rather cute actually and you could easily spend ages obsessively watching either one of them :smile:

dabauckham

Reaction score
I dig the music that leek girl sings!!! Sounds like scatting, but I wonder if the singer is Japanese, or only the animation? The singer doesn't really sound Japanese, but then she's not singing actual words (i don't think)... anyone know WHERE this comes from?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Zombo.com sure was creepy:eek:

But I loved the other one.

You're the man now dog,You're the man now dog,You're the man now dog,You're the man now dog, You're the man now dog,,,,,

Reminds me of an old vinyl LP record when the needle sometimes got stuck in the grooves:wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That was really creepy....give some one nightmares
Sorry about that, melissa.

Zombo.com sure was creepy:eek:

But I loved the other one.

You're the man now dog,You're the man now dog,You're the man now dog,You're the man now dog, You're the man now dog,,,,,

Reminds me of an old vinyl LP record when the needle sometimes got stuck in the grooves:wink:
Yeah, it is like a vinyl record isn't it? Hehe!

Dude, these are truly weird... :zany:
Yeah! Isn't it great?