I won't be posting anymore...

Any Del

Reaction score
Hey guys... I'm back from my mini break on here.

The reason for this is because of so much issues that's been bottling inside me for long periods of time.

I just recently finished crying... I still feel a little icky but I'm alright for now... :smirk:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

The reason for this is because of so much issues that's been bottling inside me for long periods of time.

I just recently finished crying... I still feel a little icky but I'm alright for now... :smirk:
I'm sorry to hear you've been going through a rough patch in your life.
I hope things get better for you :sympathy:.
If you ever want to talk about it, we're all here.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Sorry to hear you've been having it rough lately.

Whatever's going on I'm sure will soon pass.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So yeah. I actually wanted to take a short break starting last week on Wednesday, but it was cut short because I was dragged into some stupid bs on the replies thread (which I honestly didn't appreciate), so I just decided "**** it, might as well come back I guess." But left again because I was still not in a great mood and felt I came back too early.

Like I said earlier, I was stressed out with cutting ties with another friend last week, as well as the fact that I messed up my own vaporizer. I also was going through a small maruijana withdrawl (and I swear to God, ANYONE who calls me out as addicted and/or cherrypicks this, I WILL call you out for it and I'm not kidding because I have good reasons why) because I was using it lately medically and my dad went on vacation with his vaporizer (for his insomnia) and I've been using it lately to help treat my blood pressure so I can sleep better (at least until I get it back down to full on normal range), along with the fact that being stuck in my own house has put alot of thoughts in my head that go racing around and it's helped calm my mind down.

But, I've gotten better and thankfully PAX will either fix mine or just send out a new one. (I sent it to them).

Also, this weekend, I'm seeing Keith Urban and going to Mohegan Sun! :big_grin:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So yeah. I actually wanted to take a short break starting last week on Wednesday, but it was cut short because I was dragged into some stupid bs on the replies thread (which I honestly didn't appreciate), so I just decided "**** it, might as well come back I guess." But left again because I was still not in a great mood and felt I came back too early.

Like I said earlier, I was stressed out with cutting ties with another friend last week, as well as the fact that I messed up my own vaporizer. I also was going through a small maruijana withdrawl (and I swear to God, ANYONE who calls me out as addicted and/or cherrypicks this, I WILL call you out for it and I'm not kidding because I have good reasons why) because I was using it lately medically and my dad went on vacation with his vaporizer (for his insomnia) and I've been using it lately to help treat my blood pressure so I can sleep better (at least until I get it back down to full on normal range), along with the fact that being stuck in my own house has put alot of thoughts in my head that go racing around and it's helped calm my mind down.

But, I've gotten better and thankfully PAX will either fix mine or just send out a new one. (I sent it to them).

Also, this weekend, I'm seeing Keith Urban and going to Mohegan Sun! :big_grin:
Have a great time!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Thanks! Really looking forward to it!

(I really hope he sings "Son, don't let me down").

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, today we're going to Tasty Burger, Dominos on Saturday and Texas Roadhouse on Sunday.