I won't be posting anymore...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Maybe next time.

Planning on getting the country fried chicken and mashed potatoes with corn.

Any Del

Reaction score
Reason for the mini breaking is I just lost contact with another whom I've known for 15 years. Mind you he was the first friend I ever had. Yesterday I got swatted because of him and had to go down to the courthouse over him holding a grudge he had towards me since 5th grade. It was just a small joke I said, "Dinesh(that's his name) the fish, grilled on a dish, put together with a swish cheese DANISH!" I can't tell you how shaken I was over this... Eventually the judge let me go and he got ssentenced to 10 years in prison.

Secondly, people just placing so much expectations towards me. Putting massive weight on my shoulders. Just leave me alone. Please. I only have one life. I want to live the way I want to.

This year has got to be the worst year for me. I'm slowly losing trust in A LOT of people lately and right now; I don't care if I remain a virgin. All that matters to me is that I accomplish my goals. Sick of hearing these unexpected expectations that just make me miserable.

"You need to get married by 30!"
"Stop watching Sesame Street! You're grown!"
"Get your license so I could have someone drive me around!"
"I don't want you to get into the videogaming field!"
"I need someone to take care of me. You OWE me a HUGE debt!"

"Men should ALWAYS take responsibility for women! (Even though they're GROWN *** ADULTS)"

"Men should NOT hit women!"

Uugh like STOP IT!!!! Who came up with these!!??

So that's what happened... :frown:

@LittleJerry92 @Pig's Laundry

Thank you for your concerns.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Sorry to hear what's been going on in life. A joke from years ago? Jeez. Move tf on for Pete's sake! At least you got out of the trouble.

And yeah, I've been losing trust in people myself this year, which is why I've been a bit down myself. People who feel like they can tell you what you can and can't do with your life can exit out the door. I don't need people like that in my life.

Any Del

Reaction score
Today I'm at this Health Program with my mom and sister and I'm rarely participating. While the speaker is talking I'm just doing my own thing.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
@Any Del Yeah, you seem to know what you want to do with your life, or at least for this moment of your life, that's great! Not everyone our age is so sure of themselves. Just keep moving forward in what you love doing and life will move along with you. Unless they have valid criticism, ignore or cut out anyone that stands in your way.