1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

I won't be posting anymore...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 11, 2007.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Funny that you of all people should happen to post today, as today's T*K*O rerun was the episode where you played a pickpocket posing as a magazine editor.
  2. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

that's funny, where would i go to read the story?
  3. D'Snowth

4. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

Well with so much homework ineverhave time to post so bye everybody
  5. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Abbyseeingya!

Well folks, after posting here for the last five years or so, I'm saying so long. As far as Old-School topics go, I think just about every conceivable subject under the sun has been covered, and I really have nothing more to say. Most of my old comrades-in-arms from the ancient days of Yesterdayland (circa 2002) have since moved on, and time for me to Exit Stage Left.

I may never reach 20,000 posts in this lifetime (or even five hundred), but I don't think my posts have cluttered up this board too much. Plenty of room for others.

Have fun, treat each other good, don't run with the scissors, and clean up after yourselves.

Take care Xerus, Ziffel, and IsNorden, and anyone else who has seen 40 and survived.
    Dear Rosewood, (1967-2006) even four years after God called you home, your memory will live in my heart forever.

And my best friend Mokeystar (better known as Nancy to those who know her)- hope you can come out East this summer.

Peace and God's Grace
    Brian the Fuzzy One.:smirk:
  6. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

I'm sorry to hear that Brian- but I wish you all the best!

As for me, well, I'm not sure whether this is all that relevant for this thread, but some of you may have noticed that I hadn't been on MC for a couple of weeks. I went to Sydney during that period of time, and I'm sorry I left so suddenly without any warning, I didn't mean anything by that, I simply forgot. :) Anyway, I'm back. >.> HI!
  7. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Brian all my best to you. Maybe yu can come back just like once a year and say hi and le us know you are okay.
  8. ginzop

ginzop New Member

jodie say hii hw are you
  9. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. I know that I have mysteriously vanished over the last few months. Well, we are having massive computer problems. I dont know when I will be able to start posting again, but I wil as soon as I can
  10. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Sarge! Oh my goodness... hi, long time no see! It's great to see you around these parts! :excited:
  11. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

It was good to see you Sarge. Hope you aren't gone too long.
  12. D'Snowth

I've been thinking about taking another sabbatical from MC; the human drama around is just keep being blown out of proportion, and it seems like quite a few people around here are being apathetic and crying for sympathetic attention, even if they bring it on themselves.

I don't plan on leaving completely, but at the moment, I just don't feel like posting here much at the moment.
  13. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I understand Snowth. I hope taking a break will do you a lot of good. I'll keep in touch via e-mail.
  14. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

:( buh bye snowthy. hope to see ya back here soon.
  15. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Why is it that I never notice this drama? It's like pre-visible Snuffy. It leaves before I enter the room. :o
  16. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

LOL, it seems to be five months old. :p
  17. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

well this is my first time posting here and its kinda sad...but i am moving to Los Angeles tomorrow and while im excited im also sad a bit but i wont be posting for a least a month or 2 while i get settled meet friends and re start school....take care my Muppet fam
  18. Luke

Luke Active Member

Same here ... they really need to either highlight any drama in neon or release a "catch up" dvd. :insatiable:

Actually it sounds more exciting, i feel like im only getting half the MC experience lol
  19. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

same here LOL exciting is the word hehe;)
  20. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i've been missing the drama too. maybe cause there IS NONE. it's in everyone's heads'. there is no drama.

and POINTING OUT that there IS drama when there ISN'T causes drama. just sayin.