1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I won't be posting anymore...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

We'll really miss you, here. But in the meantime, have fun at camp, and I guess we'll see you in a month.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. catherine

catherine Active Member

ok muppetfan, have a great but safe time and come back and let us know all about it.
  3. TheWoodringman

TheWoodringman Active Member

Ok, so, my school starts back on August 8th (Wednesday of next week if I'm not mistaken.) because of this I've decided that I won't be on for at least the first 2 and a half weeks of School.
    I'll be back after that.
  4. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I'M BAAAAACKK!!
    Howdy everyone! It's great to be back here, I had a great time at camp, but I still missed you all, great to see you all again!
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Once again, welcome back! I really missed you around here...
  6. MrBabySpencer

MrBabySpencer Active Member

Great To See You Back ^^
  7. Greengables95

Greengables95 Member

I'm not leaving per se, but I'll be posting less frequently once the real school year begins. I had to go back Thursday until noon, and I did not have to go today but I had to return for this course I am taking in Public Speaking from 8-9. Once the real year begins, though, I'll probably be here for only the weekends, days off, and holiday breaks. I want to do well this year (after all, Junior year is very critical for college accceptance) and posting like I have been this week might proove to be the worst distraction in the world. I'll be here on occasion, though.
  8. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

School: the ultimate post-killing machine.
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

School: What a tragic waste of young crazies...

Anyone feel like starting a protest?

"MCers ARE SMARTER THAN OTHER PEOPLE! THEY DON"T NEED TO ATTEND SCHOOL! THEY ALREADY LEARNED THEIR LIFE LESSONS!" :p
  10. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I agree with that, Hubert! :)
  11. Muppet fan 123

Hi guys.

I'm taking a little break from here, at least for now. I don't know how long I'll be leaving for, but I'll still keep popping in every time to time to answer PMs and stuff, but I'm gonna try to stay away from posting.

I feel bad leaving, I'll miss a lot of you guys. But I think I should really take a break from this place.

Signing out,
    -Mitchell
  12. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Auf Wiedersehen!
  13. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

We'll miss you Mitchell! Come back soon!
  14. Muppet fan 123

Thanks guys,
    I don't know how long I think I'll be gone for, but right now, I'm just taking a break..maybe a week.

I'm still here, I'll be popping in to check my PMs, like I said above, but other than that, I'm not here.

Happy New Years!
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Will be sad to see your activity lessen for a bit, Mitchell, but we all need a break at some point. Happy New Year's and hope to see you again soon. :)
  16. FrackleFan2012

Farewell, Muppetfan123. I'll miss you so much and I wish you a Happy New Year. I hope you come back soon.
  17. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Well, it was great posting you, Mitchell. It's sad that you need to focus on "real life" stuff. Please come back soon if you have the chance.
  18. Muppet fan 123

A life? What's that? :p

No, it was really more about different events here that lead me to realize I really needed to take a short break from here.

I've been popping in since I decided to leave on Sunday (and posted my brief leaving letter on Monday) to answer PMs, and I briefly looked at my alerts, (only clicked to ones that lead to this thread) but other than that, I'm still not really here.

I will be posting a little here and there, but not like I usually do. I guess we all gotta take a vacation, even from all the good stuff.;)

-Mitchell
  19. FrackleFan2012

Thanks for the explanation, Muppetfan123. It's nice seeing you again. I hope you have fun chatting with us if you have time.
  20. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Hello, MC Members,

It has come to a point where I won't posting as much anymore and I am not so sure when I will come back. I have to go to school and that sure is a killer machine to me. (sighs) It's hard to say goodbye to all of you guys. It feels like the petals are off the rose. I appreciate everyone for letting me join in. I will let you know when I come to MC again, but I don't know when. I give kudos to everyone for making me smile (almost) every day.

- Colette (a.k.a muppetfan24/7)