I won't be posting anymore...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
We love having you with us! I hope all everything goes well with you! You will be thought about and missed and your heartfelt words will not be forgotten.:smile:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Hi friends. If you have noticed, I'm not posting as much as I used to. School and stuff is keeping me busy. and for some reason, I don't feel that for me, theres much to post about So I'm most likely going to limit my posting, which I feel I've already done. I'll still try to check in everyday, and If you need me, I'm a PM away either here or YT. thanks for understanding, I'll post later.
CNF

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, things like school, work are understandable. Have fun!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm saying this...

But I'm sorry, I've just finally had it with this place.

You know what I think my problem is? I think since in the past few months, I've been involving myself in other, smaller forums, where all the members are civilized enough, and trusted enough (save for its share of trolls), that there's virtually no rules, I think I've just kind of become spoiled with that.

I'm sure that's part of the reason, but there's just a lot of bad vibes here at MC this past year or so. Unfortunately, I also have quite a few complains regarding moderation around here as of late (not all of the moderators, but I'm not about to single anybody out and name names), but I won't go on a triade about it like a certain someone has been doing when his original election thread was deleted due to debates.

Now, I realize that we're all just trying to maintain a family-friendly environment here, but one thing to keep in mind, we're not little kids around here, and we really shouldn't be treated like kids. Furthermore, it seems to me that The Muppets, in general, aren't really being aimed at little kids anymore, so I doubt we're going to have many here. But again, maybe I've become spoiled from other smaller forums that have no rules, but also have no major problems like we've been having around here lately.

I'm sorry, but this place is truly starting to drive me crazy (ooh, ooh), but instead of proving my craziness by trying to run around in dresses like Corporal Klinger, I'm going to take one approach that he usually didn't try to take very often, and just go AWOL.

Not sure when I'll return, but I doubt it'll be anytime too soon for the time being.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm saying this...

But I'm sorry, I've just finally had it with this place.

You know what I think my problem is? I think since in the past few months, I've been involving myself in other, smaller forums, where all the members are civilized enough, and trusted enough (save for its share of trolls), that there's virtually no rules, I think I've just kind of become spoiled with that.

I'm sure that's part of the reason, but there's just a lot of bad vibes here at MC this past year or so. Unfortunately, I also have quite a few complains regarding moderation around here as of late (not all of the moderators, but I'm not about to single anybody out and name names), but I won't go on a triade about it like a certain someone has been doing when his original election thread was deleted due to debates.

Now, I realize that we're all just trying to maintain a family-friendly environment here, but one thing to keep in mind, we're not little kids around here, and we really shouldn't be treated like kids. Furthermore, it seems to me that The Muppets, in general, aren't really being aimed at little kids anymore, so I doubt we're going to have many here. But again, maybe I've become spoiled from other smaller forums that have no rules, but also have no major problems like we've been having around here lately.

I'm sorry, but this place is truly starting to drive me crazy (ooh, ooh), but instead of proving my craziness by trying to run around in dresses like Corporal Klinger, I'm going to take one approach that he usually didn't try to take very often, and just go AWOL.

Not sure when I'll return, but I doubt it'll be anytime too soon for the time being.

Gee, that blows. I really liked you and your insights on the muppets. You are a great person, and I hope all goes well in the future. Drop us a line sometime. Good luck!:insatiable: