1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

I won't be posting anymore...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Have a Murray Christmas and an Abby New Year! Hopefully things pick back up soon.

2. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  3. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

HoobleDoop! I'm back a few days early

4. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone.

This is going to be my last proper post for a very long time.

Even though in the last year pretty much killed any chance of having proper friendships with anyone on here. However the last few months I have started to feel that.

Unfortunately that hasnt happened so I feel my time in the muppet online community is over. for now anyway

Bye for now

Conor

5. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

See you later.

BlakeConor14 likes this.
  6. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

So i’ve been taking a mental health break recently because my mind has just been all over the place recently with a lot of stuff.

But for now, I decided to come back on the forums, but I’m not going to be active on discord for a bit, depending on how I’m feeling.

Just too much activity going on at once.

7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Welcome back. I haven't been on the Discord much myself either, so I’ve been taking a break from that recently.

LittleJerry92 likes this.