I won't be posting anymore...

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Okay, so this week is my spring break, and so my family and I are going on a camping trip together. During the duration of the trip, I've decided take a break from the Internet and just spend a week in nature.

I'll be back on here starting Friday. I just need a break is all.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Okay, so this week is my spring break, and so my family and I are going on a camping trip together. During the duration of the trip, I've decided take a break from the Internet and just spend a week in nature.

What happened to your Muppet Show avatar?

Any Del

Reaction score

Enjoy your trip! I'll be thinking of you!

Old Thunder

Reaction score

Right when I was going to start something of which you’d be of great importance.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score

Enjoy your trip mate. And I preferred this avatar anyway