I won't be posting anymore...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think I might take another break because I'm starting to lose interest. Not in the Muppets, but in this site. So yeah, I probably won't post as often anymore. I'm not sure when I'll decide to be more active again.
Sorry to hear that. You're always more than welcome to come back when you feel the need.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Guys in the events that has happened in the last few hours I've decided to take a break for the weekend. Just to get away from it all.

I'll be leaving tomorrow evening and won't be posting until Monday.
But please feel free to contact me via PM

THANKS Conor

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Of all of the forums I am a member of, the most light-hearted (Muppet Central) is the one with the most drama, and I'm completely oblivious to it - I must be visiting the right threads, because I never see it.
Trust me, it's DEFINITELY there. :rolleyes:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'm done. I'm outta here. I can't take this anymore. This site has become so awful this year (especially these past two months), with all the fighting, thread deletions, and other crap that's been going on.

When I first joined here, I thought this was a fun place where Muppet fans could chat with each other and goof off, but lately it's becoming like the Muppet fan version of the political side of Facebook. And although I never actually got into any fights here, seeing others fight with each other just makes me roll my eyes.

I was gonna leave earlier, but seeing that I have such great friends here, like @LittleJerry92, @Froggy Fool, @MikaelaMuppet, @Pig's Laundry, @Old Thunder, @gavry3, @Flaky Pudding and others made me stay for a little bit longer. However, after what happened last night, when one of my favorite threads got deleted because of a pointless argument...

*sigh* Look, I hate to say that I'm leaving, and I really love this place in general. But, if it's gonna continue to change for the worse like it has been lately, then I'm gonna have to call it quits. So thank you to all my good friends here who have supported me. I know I haven't been here as long as D'Snowth or fuzzygobo, but I still consider myself a part of the family.

Geeze, this went from an angry rant to a sappy farewell letter... Anyway, I'd better get going. Hope this place improves while I'm gone. As my grandpa would say, have a day!

- Kylie

P.S.: I will come back in May after my vacation and post an update, and hopefully pictures too.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Take as much time as you need. I understand the frustration and yeah, I was very mad last night as well when one of my favorite threads went bye bye because of one little argument.