I won't grow up, I won't, I won't! - Peter Pan Appreciation

Drtooth

Reaction score
My friend's a Peter Pan fanatic, I'm more of an Alice boy myself :stick_out_tongue:

That said, I'm pretty much the only person I have known that HASN'T heard of Puss in Boots outside of the Toei animated Japanese movie and the Fractured Fairy Tales segments... and of course, Antonio Banderes's Puss in Boots in Shrek.

I just recently read the story. Weird, Huh?

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
First time for everything, Dr. Tooth!
:confused: Wait....never...read...Puss...*Faints* ?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Oh, Red!
That's so cute!
Nothing wrong in still having toys.
I know people in their late sixties who have bundles of stuffed animals and toys...

Heck, my dad is obsessed with fluffies...but he'd never admit to it. :stick_out_tongue:
The way I see it toys are meant to be played with. You never have to have a 'final game' or final anything if you don't ever want to:excited: .
But then, I am the one playing glow necklace lightsaber battle in the back of the car on the way home with a little boy we took along to the fair *lol*

Next to Peter Pan, Puss in Boots was always my favorite fairy tale, I've seen all the different verisons :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
First time for everything, Dr. Tooth!
:confused: Wait....never...read...Puss...*Faints* ?
I blame Toei for beating Disney to the punch in making a PIB movie. Mainly because it's extrmemly rare outside of Japan. I meant to get the US released DVD, but could never afford it, and now it's impossible to find, and clearly Scalpers on amazon will charge a fortune for it.

But I knew about all the basic other ones. Pinnocchio, Cinderella, jack and the Bean Stalk... etc.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I blame Toei for beating Disney to the punch in making a PIB movie. Mainly because it's extrmemly rare outside of Japan. I meant to get the US released DVD, but could never afford it, and now it's impossible to find, and clearly Scalpers on amazon will charge a fortune for it.

But I knew about all the basic other ones. Pinnocchio, Cinderella, jack and the Bean Stalk... etc.
I got it for one dollar at Wal-Mart, it was one of those cheap DVDs...
I like the one that was dubbed in the series 'Your Favorite Fairy Tales' in the 80's :excited:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Everything Pan means a lot to me, from the play to the book, to the original Disney version, the live-action Peter Pan, Return to Neverland, Hook, and even Finding Neverland. There's a fantastic magic about Peter Pan, and the fantisy that you can escape to a world where you will never grow up.

I can't be the only one to love everything Peter Pan related...
Beau,

You should listen to the score from the movie Hook by John Williams. Probably the most fantasy based score I've ever heard, not just from John Williams but from the majority of movie composers.