idea's for 14 playsets

simon42

Reaction score
I'd like to add the following:

1. The island from Muppet's Treasure Island with Miss Piggy as Benjamina (maybe Spa'am)

2. Miss Piggy dressing room

3. I'd also like to see Miss Piggy on Motorcycle from the Great Muppet Caper...

4. The dog kennel from Muppets Take Manhattan with nude Rowlf!!

5. The ship from Muppet Treasure Island with captain Kermit.

6. The nice restaurant scene in Muppets take Manhattan (where Kermit swipes Liza Minnelli's picture) with Kermit dressed in the get up he wore in that scene, perhaps include Rizzo and Yolanda Rat.

grail

Reaction score
i think one of the things to take into account when "figure"-ing out what playsets should be made is how much interaction you can have. for example, Vet's Lab is specifically the domain of Dr. Bob and Nurses Piggy and Janice, but ANYONE could be a patient, and that makes for good playability. the dog pound, while cool, is really only good for Rowlf. it's self-limiting...

Gonzo

Reaction score
Simon,

I'd LOVE a Muppet Babies nursery set, and a Palisades version of Sesame Street would be AWESOME! I'd take it just from Big Bird's Nest down to the Fix-It Shop, and include the courtyard with tire swing and everything...man, that one'd be sweet! Sweet and pricey!

Quinnnnnnnn

MuppetVison

Reaction score
So for sure what play sets have been confirmed. Is there any were to look at the site were the have been confirmed???????? Thanks!

kansasteen14

Reaction score
so far these have been set in stone:

1.Muppet Labs(already out) w/beaker-series 1
2.Electric Mayhem w/Animal-series 2
3.The Swedish Chef's Kitchen w/Swedish Chef-series 3

these are planned to come out so far:
4.Pigs in space w/First mate piggy-series 4
5.Electric Mayhem Bus w/Janice
6.Koozebane planet w/reporter Kermit

this site has a list just dont know how to get to it.sorry,you could also go to www.palisadestoys.com

simon42

Reaction score
I was thinking it would be cool to have Piggy's dressing room come with Annie Sue, sort of an All About Eve twist . . .

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
hmm, glad this post is doing well, yeah there hasn't been much talk or posts about the playsets, so...

MTI Hispanolia ship i think would be the best choice for MTI remember guys we would also get Statler and Waldorf on the front of the ship!

i also think Dr. Bob would be best for the vet's playset as well, seeing that piggy and janice will have playset already. plus Dr Bob was the main character in those skits.

hey, i'm not sure how in the world this would work, but what about the muppet lockers from TMTM? i don't know how they would all fit, because they wouldn'tbut it would be cool for each muppet to have there own items in the lockers with stickers and all, but still not much play value.

reg rowlf should come with a paino, it would be cool to get an up right paino with him, but i don't think they would still make a reg rowlf to come with the pet care center, and i wouldn't want reg rowlf to be stuck with that playset only to come out, but it looks like that would be the only way if they did that.

Luke

Reaction score
The lockers might be a nice idea for a PVC themed set of six Figs. They could all come in their lockers with stickers like you say, and then have the PVC sitting inside. Like with GMC they could all come packaged in crates.

simon42

Reaction score
It could double as a way of storing the figures...

suggsy

Reaction score
All I want is the backstage. I REALLY want the backstage. Even more than the stage. As long as it has two levels and doors that open I'm happy.

Of course, El Sleezo and the mallory Gallery would seriously kick.