idea's for 14 playsets

Gordon Universe

Reaction score
Muppet Show: Back Stage (this is an eventual must, in my opinion)

Muppet Show: Dressing Room

Muppet Movie: Ghost town Street with Western Kermit and building that Animal's head pops out of (I want this so bad).

Muppet Movie: Fozzie's car - if after Electric Mayhem paint job version, could come with loose toothpaste billboard that they use to hide in front of. Maybe could be a double set, too, and come with Kermit's Bicycle.

The Great Muppet Caper: Happiness Hotel

Muppets Take Manhattan: Muppet Babies Nursery with figs

Muppets From Space: Spaceship/Music-Stage with one of the other Gonzos as figure.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'd love to see all the sets from TMS, including the backstage, Vets, PIS, Patrol Bear, and all of those.

I think TMM swamp with a bike, Arnie Alligator, log, banjo, and maybe something mirrored under plastic swamp waters would look neat. Don't want Dom Deluise with it, tho.

Of COURSE Fozzie's Studebacher!! With suitcases?

Gonzo from TMM With Balloons would be good for a variant, though it's not necessarily a playset.

I don't forsee the fair as a good playset, but the Miss Piggy with Tiara and Cape would be good, tho (again) not a playset.

I don't think Happiness Hotel would be much more than a fun idea...it's so BIG it would cost hundreds; however, another car to play with is Beauregard's Cab! :smile: I can't think of a good playset from TGMC.

MTM would be a great idea for the cafe and tons of neat variant figures, but I don't see any ideas for realistic playsets here, either.

I guess I'm suddenly "TMS/figure biased" huh?

I'd love to see some of the MT characters made, and I am thinking that it's a fancy idea for the whole Muppet Boarding House, of course unpractical. Bobo would be a good variant here, and we can find toy dumptrucks for him to drive.

FOZ

(Oh, yeah...and beachhouse with Nudist Janice is a TERRIFIC IDEA!! I am lonely...)

Gordon Universe

Reaction score
Happiness Hotel

You wouldn't have to make the WHOLE Happiness Hotel, just the lobby, could have stairs leading up to nowhere.

Wait, that wouldn't be much fun. Figures might look nice standing in it, though. You'd really need the lobby and at least the room that Kermit, Fozzie and Gonzo check into, and those two rooms alone would make it too big, you're right... two playsets maybe? That wouldn't be overkill I don't think. "Happiness Hotel Lobby" and "Happiness Hotel Guestroom," that one would be really cool, because it could have the folding bed. And the Happiness Hotel bus would be cool. (I'm not saying all at the same time, either... I'm just saying they might be neat eventually).

I'm not a Happiness Hotel freak, I was just thinking of the possibilities of that particular place.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Just playing here, but...

Happiness Hotel with a break-away wall for taxi cabs...and steering wheel souffle

Muppet Guy

Reaction score
More...

I like...
Swamp w/ Banjo Kermit
Happiness Hotel w/ Pops
and suggest...
Restruant Lounge with (non-variant) Rowlf (ala The Muppet Movie)

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
well, the non-varient rowlf is already coming out seperately...I don't know WHAT figure could come with the lounge since Kermit's already out in his tux too....maybe miss piggy in her outfit from that scene, but that's a lot of piggy...hehe..howsabout "tied up kermit"

I would like to see the lounge, as that's one of my all time favorite scenes...

Also wouldn't mind an "Exterior Desert, Night" playset...

Lew Zealand

Reaction score
Playsets

I forgot to check who thought of this playset but it would rock.

1) a Viking ship from TMS with Viking Pigs (what an awesome idea)

2) Beareguard and Taxi Cab (a great idea too)

3) Muppet Nursery with 1-2 babies (Scooter, Fozzie) and then the other ones could be paired together on card (Kermit, Piggy), (Rowlf, Gonzo) they could each come with a nursery accessory.

4) Newsroom with Newsman

5) Sam the Eagle and "US" stage

One question though... with movie playsets, Western Town, Muppet Treasure Island etc. Would Palisades be making all the 'main' cast in those costumes to go along with that playset, or are we only going to get Sam the Eagle from MTI and no one to stand along beside him?