1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Ideas for Muppet books thread

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by minor muppetz, Oct 25, 2005.

1. rumtar_10165

rumtar_10165 New Member

I would say that also fits in the the chapters Muppet specials, Muppet Movies. Muppet Babies and Muppets Tonight falls in the catagory of Muppet Shows.
  2. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I think it might be good to release all of the muppet comic strips in book form. maybe call it "The Complete Muppets Comic Strip". After all, there was recently a three-book set of The Complete calvin and Hobbes, and collections such as The Complete peanuts and The Complete Dennis The Menace have been started. I know that the muppet comic strip probably isn't very well known, but it was successful enough to last a few years. I think that all of the strips could fill one book (or, depending on the budget, two or three books).
  3. Camellia

Camellia New Member

I'd like to see a nice book like THE WORKS done for The Jim Henson Hour and another one done for Muppets Tonight! Full color, storylines, behind the scenes, interviews with performers and people who worked on the shows, etc.!