Ideas for Muppet books thread

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
This episode guide idea sounds a little different from my idea, but also sounds great. Would this include an episode guide for The Jim Henson Hour? Muppet babies? The movies? Would this include all muppet specials (like The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show and A Muppet Family Christmas) or just ones specifically related to The Muppet Show (like The Muppets Go To The Movies)?
I would say that also fits in the the chapters Muppet specials, Muppet Movies. Muppet Babies and Muppets Tonight falls in the catagory of Muppet Shows.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think it might be good to release all of the muppet comic strips in book form. maybe call it "The Complete Muppets Comic Strip". After all, there was recently a three-book set of The Complete calvin and Hobbes, and collections such as The Complete peanuts and The Complete Dennis The Menace have been started. I know that the muppet comic strip probably isn't very well known, but it was successful enough to last a few years. I think that all of the strips could fill one book (or, depending on the budget, two or three books).

Camellia

Reaction score
I'd like to see a nice book like THE WORKS done for The Jim Henson Hour and another one done for Muppets Tonight! Full color, storylines, behind the scenes, interviews with performers and people who worked on the shows, etc.!