Ideas!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Boppity with that one small Muppet Monster that was seen in the Vincent Price episode, with the big teeth, but he was pretty small looking, anyone remember who I'm talking about?
That creature is one of the heaps. I can't remember if it was the green heap or purple heap. They first appeared in a sketch in The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence, where in the script they were listed as Green Heap and Purple Heap.

goodrastus

Reaction score
I know that quite a few people have an extensive list of figurines we would all have liked to have gotten. Here's the last few I would have liked to have been made.

The 3 Veterenarian's Hospital characters + Bean Bunny
Lewis Kazagger
Thog
Patrol Link
Sal

and some extra rat, chicken and fruit/vegie pack-ins :smile:

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Guy Smilie with Microphone, Blindfolds[3], Pannel, and clock, and Grand Prize Milk Machine/Glaydis.
Biff with Jackhammer, hard hat, lunch box, Hammer, tool belt.
Sully with rench, a pile of wood, lunch box of different type, and hard hat.
Herry Monster with Barbells, doll, truck, and Manhole cover.
Frazzle with half eaten chair, half eaten tabble, and ripped news paper.
Hilda the Wardrobe Lady with sewing machine, possible attachting feature to the Muppet Show Back Stage to give you more room, along with the back room.
Mildred with a tea set, tabble and box'o jewels.
Maurice Monster with furr comb, record of the Frazzle Tones, Baby Monster/Fred the Dragon's baby.
BDM with a club, ticket to pitsburg,Chocolate cake, napkin,and moveable eye lids.
Nigel with batton, Music book holder, chairs, and the band pit.
George the Janitor with mop, broom, hat, bucket, and the stage.