Identify this object.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Miss Piggy:

Body about 8 to 10 inches tall, made of soft material with a plastic head, in the body, legs and hands is wire so that they stay in the positions you give them.

She is wearing gloves (not her purple ones!!!) and a black mini dress.

It is part of the Kerit Colection made by as far as I can tell by applaurse, inc.

What is this? Is it valuable? Is it rare? Is it just plain boring?

I picked it up for £00.50 at a secondhand shop, just wondering about it...

Beauregard

Reaction score
OK, maybe I didn't describe it very well.

The object is a Miss Piggy doll. It has a soft body with wire in the arms and legs so that they stay how you move them. She has a plastic Head and is part of the Kermit Collection made by Applause Inc, (whatever that is.)

I wonder if anyone can tell me what it is worth.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Go to Collectibles then Muppets then Dolls. I would post a link but im to lazy. :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aerosmith said:
Go to Collectibles then Muppets then Dolls. I would post a link but im to lazy. :stick_out_tongue:
Yes, I found that much. I just wondered if anyone knew how much it was when it was new. I am wondering what I should have paid for something I picked up at 50p.

Thanks.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Beau,

It was out in the UK a few years ago, I think it was going for 4.99 then went down to like 2.99 in Clintons Cards.

see ya

Gonzo

Reaction score
It's not necessarily valuable. It's value is that YOU have it, and hopefully you like it.

:halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks, I wander if anyone knows where I can get the rest of the series.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Thanks, I wander if anyone knows where I can get the rest of the series.
Its not necesarily what its worth when talking muppet items, its how rare it is. Some people think you can tell the quality of something etc by how much it cost, its not true at all, some of the best muppet finds ive had so far is in collectible, markets or second hand shops for under $1.00AUD such as that muppet wallpaper I found last week, if you want to see it, just search for it in mc forum. "Muppet Wallpaper" or something like that.

Beau, It is a good find, I would be thrilled if I was you because those things are hard to find like most muppet stuff and they arent made anymore. The kermit collection was brought out a couple of years ago and they consisted of lots of merchandise, the ones I have from that range are, kermit puppet with arms and legs etc, tiny kermit, and giant kermit, almost as big as me. They arent available here anymore but you will probably be able to find some on ebay for a good price too.

:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
OK, thanks. I'll maybe try e-bay sometime. Wish I could find the wall paper though!!!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
OK, thanks. I'll maybe try e-bay sometime. Wish I could find the wall paper though!!!
Yeah ebay is great. I now realise how lucky the find of the wallpaper was, especially for under 0.50AUS cents. there isnt really enough to do much with it, being only one roll and a half.

Just out of interest, how much do you want the wallpaper, I just want to get an idea about how much it is wanted, and a rough price a muppet fan would pay for it, I dont think I would go selling it too quick, but if I die or something, Id like some of my muppet things to go to muppet fans from muppet central.

:stick_out_tongue: :smile: