Identify this object.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Dr Spy 00 said:
Do you have a record player?

from, Paul
:smile:
What one of those antique old things? A record player? Man, this is the future, so you must get used to it.

No, seriously, I don't have a record player. How much do you recon one of those records would cost anyway?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
What one of those antique old things? A record player? Man, this is the future, so you must get used to it.

No, seriously, I don't have a record player. How much do you recon one of those records would cost anyway?
If you are talking about the muppet movie record, I think the poster only came with the Australian version of it, it could also be the uk version but I think the US version of that record had a different cover and arent even sure if it came with a poster, maybe a different picture on it if it did.

The first time I ever saw this record was on ebay and I got a bit excited like I do and I bought it for about $16.00AUD. I have since seen this record for very good prices on ebay, I think it was about $2.00AUD in quite good condition and I am not sure whether it had the poster, that is something you need to seriously consider if buying the record just for the poster, you need to be sure the poster is in with it, some people just threw the poster out once they put it on their walls due to it tearing etc.

I could try and get you one!

from,
Paul
:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Alternitafly, I could just fet a different poster that dosn't come with a record, since I don't have a record player. What posters would you suggest are good?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Alternitafly, I could just fet a different poster that dosn't come with a record, since I don't have a record player. What posters would you suggest are good?
Well to start, any poster you can actually find, things like that are quite hard to find now, I dont think they have made any muppet posters for a while. Ebay is the the place to look for any muppet posters, you can probably get the muppet movie poster on its own there. I love the great muppet caper poster and I have that one too so I know thats a good one aswell.

Look in the collectibles section of muppetcentral, then go to the posters section, I think they have a listing of most of the posters, the hard part is getting then though.

from,
Paul :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I saw one for Plump Fiction on Ebay the other day. I don't think that is worth getting, do you?

Anyway I am only really dreaming about collecting stuff at the moment. Once I have a job I can pull up my sleaves and really get down to it!!! :eek:

Now I need to find something I like doing, that will get me a little money. Hmmmm. :concern:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I saw one for Plump Fiction on Ebay the other day. I don't think that is worth getting, do you?

Anyway I am only really dreaming about collecting stuff at the moment. Once I have a job I can pull up my sleaves and really get down to it!!! :eek:

Now I need to find something I like doing, that will get me a little money. Hmmmm. :concern:
Im not sure what kind of poster that is but you dont need to ask me, if you like it its your choice, you can get it!

If you need a job and especially something you like, to get money to collect things, you could do just that, go round to markets, car boot sales, church sales or anything like that, 2nd hand shops and look for things that might sell, especially muppet things, you could then sell them on ebay to fellow muppet fans in your country or round the world. That would get you a bit of money and you would have fun, learn and build a collection on the way, I am looking to do the same thing!

hope that helped,
from,

Beauregard

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
Im not sure what kind of poster that is but you dont need to ask me, if you like it its your choice, you can get it!

If you need a job and especially something you like, to get money to collect things, you could do just that, go round to markets, car boot sales, church sales or anything like that, 2nd hand shops and look for things that might sell, especially muppet things, you could then sell them on ebay to fellow muppet fans in your country or round the world. That would get you a bit of money and you would have fun, learn and build a collection on the way, I am looking to do the same thing!

hope that helped,
from,
That's a good idea, I'll think about it.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I found the poster you were interested in on ebay here in Australia and I think its available overseas too. It just happens that it came with the record as I said before but the record cover has some great pictures on it and opens out. You could use that at a poster too!

here it is

Hope you like it,
from,

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks Paul, I'll think about it. Questian, what is "Animal-Come Back animal? That is listed on the tracks. Do you know what it is?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Thanks Paul, I'll think about it. Questian, what is "Animal-Come Back animal? That is listed on the tracks. Do you know what it is?
yeah, I was only pointing you in the right direction, I wasnt trying to push you to buy it or anything. Animal come back animal is an instrmental piece from the movie and was featured on the soundtrack aswell. I am quite sure anyway.

from,
by the way, I like your new avatar, its much better than the one you had before.