If you could meet any Muppeteer?

MGov

Reaction score
Frank Oz. He's the most talented and the most diverse. But honestly, I would talk to him more about film directing than anything else.

ploobis

Reaction score
I would love to meet the following puppeteers.

Frank Oz

Brian Henson

Bill Barretta

Caroll Spinney

Julianne Buescher

Leslie Carrara

Stephanie D'Abruzzo

Eric Jacobson

Kathy Mullen

Karen Prell

Allen Trautman

Drew Massey

Victor Yerrid

Louise Gold

Alice Dinnean

John Kennedy

Tyler Bunch

Camille Bonora

Terry Angus

Bob Payne

Lucia

Reaction score
If I could meet any one of them...I would want to meet Jim Henson, and just to give him a hug.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'd definatly like to meet Steve or Bill or Eric if they hadn't served me with restraining orders...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hmm. This is a hard question! Probably Dave Goelz. He seems extremely funny and friendly when I have seen/heard him in interviews.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Had a chance to meet several at MuppetFest already (but of course there's so many would love to have a chance to have an extended chat with as opposed to the con situation where you know there's 100's of other fans wanting to chat them up at the same time)...so out of the ones i haven't met yet, i actually had a chance to meet what would have been the #1 person on my list recently, Fran Brill so that was pretty awesome (and even though she's not a Muppeteer, i was equally as overjoyed to meet Karen Falk in person finally ... an interesting thing about her...even though she's not related to the Henson's she has that same kind of simple elegant charm about her that many people associate with the Henson daughters. Guess that's what being an "honorary Henson" can do to you!)

So now that i've met Fran, i guess #1 on my list now (aside from Richard Hunt...who i actually wish i could have met more than Jim) would be David Rudman with Eric Jacobson a close second. Actually JUST before i hit that "Send" button (which is good because usually you think of these things right AFTER you hit it), it occured to me that pretty much tied in that close second spot would be Marilyn Sokol. Even though she was more of a voice artist (though she at least tried puppeteering first anyway) i think she is one of the most fabulous performers overall and would love to meet her (or even just get her autograph without meeting her).

Also i MUST remember to pick up a copy of this soundtrack album she's on in my local second hand store before someone snatches it up...don't remember the name right now but it's a gay comedy revue starring Bruce Villanch soundtrack which Marilyn appears on - am dieing to pick that up and hear it! I bet she's ultra-fabulous on it!