1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

If you could meet any Muppeteer?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Kuriboh Man, Jan 29, 2008.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

I would add Karen Prell to My list.
  2. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

Bumping this super old thread to say that honestly, it would be an honor to meet any of them! Living, I would especially love to chat with Steve Whitmire, Jerry Nelson and Louise Gold.... but of course it would be wonderful to go back in time to meet Richard Hunt and Jim Henson himself. I would probably be too star-struck to say anything to Jim, and would probably just cry and want to hug him, lol...:flirt:
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well if he were alive definitely Jim Henson but other then that I'd love to meet Frank Oz and Steve Whitmire.
  4. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Jim Henson, of course, because he's the one who started it all.
    Jerry Nelson, because he performs Robin the Frog, and so I can ask him about his album Truro Daydreams.
  5. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

How's that?
  6. Vincent Liu

How's what?
  7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

What's who?
    MollyArriba likes this.
  8. Collgoff

If you meet Jerry Nelson and you ask him about his album.
    That 's another way of asking one question.
    What do you mean by that Vincent Liu?
  9. Pinkflower7783

How goes that? Lol!
  10. Collgoff

Yes and I'm sorry!
  11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Jerry Nelson is just such a phenomenal performer, with an amazing focal range. His Uncle Deadly has been an all-time favorite of mine, and his performance of Floyd is always stunning (as well as the many, many characters he picked up in MTI. Blind Pew is AMAZING.) Also, The Count is the only Sesame Street character that I realized that I had a real emotional connection to when I saw the characters in Sesame Street live (when he came onstage, I realized, This is the closest I'm ever going to come to Jerry Nelson!, and he was obviously not even performed by Jerry in the live show :p)

I'd love to meet him and to tell him how much he has impacted my life.

I'm glad you also love his album, Truro Dreams!
    Yorick likes this.
  12. Collgoff

I would love to meet people like him!
  13. Pinkflower7783

At this point all I want is an autograph from Kermit and Steve. :/
  14. Vincent Liu

Kermit: "Good Greif! It's a running gag."
    MollyArriba likes this.
  15. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I would hope it would be Frank OZ and hopefully he will have Animal with him. :halo:
  16. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Got to meet Fran Brill, Pam Arciero, Carroll Spinney, Jim Martin, and Noel MacNeal.

So now Jerry Nelson, Peter Linz, and Kathryn Mullen are on my bucket list.
  17. vettech28

vettech28 Active Member

I'd like to meet the original troupe: Jim, Frank, Jerry, Dave, Richard and Steve even though I know that Jim and Richard are no longer with us. I'd also like to meet Kevin, Fran, Kathy, Karen, Bill, David, Marty, Caroll and Louise. But meeting any of the performers would be wonderful!
  18. Borples

Borples Active Member

Steve...no, Dave. No, Steve. No, Dave.... No, Steve....hmmmm.

You know, all these "what's your favorite" and "who's the best" and "who do you want to meet" threads have made me realize that I'm a terrible wembler!
  19. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Probably Bill Baretta. I would REALLY like to see what performing Bobo looks like. I heard that the puppet is so huge that Bill has to use a harness to keep himself from falling over. :)
  20. catherine

catherine Active Member

probaly bill, dave, steve, jim, (god bless you) and frank.