If you could meet any Muppeteer?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Jerry Nelson, because he performs Robin the Frog, and so I can ask him about his album Truro Daydreams.
Jerry Nelson is just such a phenomenal performer, with an amazing focal range. His Uncle Deadly has been an all-time favorite of mine, and his performance of Floyd is always stunning (as well as the many, many characters he picked up in MTI. Blind Pew is AMAZING.) Also, The Count is the only Sesame Street character that I realized that I had a real emotional connection to when I saw the characters in Sesame Street live (when he came onstage, I realized, This is the closest I'm ever going to come to Jerry Nelson!, and he was obviously not even performed by Jerry in the live show :stick_out_tongue:)

I'd love to meet him and to tell him how much he has impacted my life.

I'm glad you also love his album, Truro Dreams!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
At this point all I want is an autograph from Kermit and Steve. :/

Hayley B

Reaction score
I would hope it would be Frank OZ and hopefully he will have Animal with him. :halo:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Got to meet Fran Brill, Pam Arciero, Carroll Spinney, Jim Martin, and Noel MacNeal.

So now Jerry Nelson, Peter Linz, and Kathryn Mullen are on my bucket list.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I'd like to meet the original troupe: Jim, Frank, Jerry, Dave, Richard and Steve even though I know that Jim and Richard are no longer with us. I'd also like to meet Kevin, Fran, Kathy, Karen, Bill, David, Marty, Caroll and Louise. But meeting any of the performers would be wonderful!

Borples

Reaction score
Steve...no, Dave. No, Steve. No, Dave.... No, Steve....hmmmm.

You know, all these "what's your favorite" and "who's the best" and "who do you want to meet" threads have made me realize that I'm a terrible wembler!

galagr

Reaction score
Probably Bill Baretta. I would REALLY like to see what performing Bobo looks like. I heard that the puppet is so huge that Bill has to use a harness to keep himself from falling over. :smile:

catherine

Reaction score
probaly bill, dave, steve, jim, (god bless you) and frank.