If you were having a Muppet dinner party...

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Rowlf-He's my favorite Muppet ever. Gotta have him.
Dr. Teeth- My second favorite Muppet. See above.
Sam-My third favorite Muppet (yes, I have a list)
Guy Smiley-The guy's got personality
Floyd Pepper- See above
Gonzo-Definitely the strangest Muppet around
Link Hogthrob-We're so much alike it's not even funny
Uncle Deadly-I would love to see what makes him tick, besides death and darkness.

BEAR

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Rowlf-He's my favorite Muppet ever. Gotta have him.
Dr. Teeth- My second favorite Muppet. See above.
Sam-My third favorite Muppet (yes, I have a list)
Guy Smiley-The guy's got personality
Floyd Pepper- See above
Gonzo-Definitely the strangest Muppet around
Link Hogthrob-We're so much alike it's not even funny
Uncle Deadly-I would love to see what makes him tick, besides death and darkness.

What do you have in common??

chicamuppet

Reaction score
Well, hard to say, I would invite all the muppets, but i think i would ask to come:

Kermit: can´t miss, uh?

Piggy: just to teach me how to speach french (or whatever she does), and it would so funny seing how she thumps the poor frog

Rowlf: he would be encharged of "biting" Piggy with his irony, he definitely would be the soul of the party

Red Fraggle: i mean, she could carry energy and optimism for everyone!! Then everybody would stay all the nigth long!! She´s one of my favorites, so she must come!!

Gobo Fraggle: he´s so cute!! i love him so, he was my childhood hero (with my dears Rowlf and Gonzo).

Scooter: Such a nice guy has to be there!!

Gonzo: see Gobo

Clifford: Cool, he would be simply himself!!

Yes, i think they would be my guests, definitly.

:smile:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
BEAR said:
What do you have in common??
With Link? Well, for starters, it's hard for anyone to take either of us seriously because we're both goofy (whether we try or not). We are looked to by others as leaders (he on the Swinetrek and Bear on Patrol and me with the kiddies) but we often have trouble sticking to our duties. However, if we do succeed in averting crises, it's usually by accident or sheer luck with brief moments of true heroism in (and few and far) between. We both have our many faults but as self-loving narcissists, we're quick to overlook all of them. Mac Davis and Link sang it best with:

I can't wait to look in the mirror,
'Cause I get better lookin' each day.
To know me is to love me.
I must be a he(ck) of a man.
Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble
But I'm doing the best that I can.

But despite our big egos and faux-machismo, we're just big softies at heart who let cowboys run us out of our dressing room and punching bags give us black eyes. For us, living is all in good fun.

chicamuppet

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Hey chicamuppet! Welcome to MC!:big_grin:
Thanks!! I´m glad to see that I´m not the only one mad about muppet´s world. There´re quite interesting and funny stuffs in this web. :smile: